Sign in to follow this  
ahdui

Need help/comments

Im deciding on my next IEM

which shld i choose?

-Sennheiser CX300

-Creative EP630

and may i know whats the price for CX300 and where do i get these 2 earphones in SG?

Dun think the CX-300 is in Singapore yet..... maybe after chinese new year. As for the Creative EP-630, you can get them at creative HQ. We are working with creative to see if we can order them at a certain quantity, until then, i'll keep you guys inform.

np thx alot, do inform when cx300 is out in sg

btw what r cx300 specs? i cant find them in sennheiser's web

Sennheiser CX 300 Ear-Canal Headphone

Sennheiser Electronic, has introduced the new CX 300, its first consumer “ear-canal†headphones. Tailored both for portable music devices such as Apple Computer’s enormously popular iPod™ family, and for the ever-expanding galaxy of portable media sources that incorporate gaming as well as simple music-listening functions, the new Sennheiser CX 300 sets the standards for noise isolation, quality, and performance. The Sennheiser CX 300 ear-canal phones will be available January 2005, at Sennheiser’s suggested retail price of US$49.95.

The CX 300 employs an advanced, miniaturized driver Sennheiser tailored for smooth, acoustically correct in-ear operation; this provides the CX 300 with an extended response (18 Hz- 21 kHz) for satisfying musical detail and impressive yet defined bass. Equally important, the new Sennheiser design promotes superb comfort as well. The CX 300 is supplied with three different sized ear adapters in soft, silicone rubber that ensure long-term comfort for every wearer, as well as the excellent in-ear seal necessary both for ambient-noise reduction and deep-bass reproduction.

The CX300 also incorporates an ergonomically asymmetrical, light but strong cable and arrives with a set of plug adapters. With classic, clean-looking visuals and a choice of black or silver finish, the Sennheiser CX 300 design will complement even the most futuristic, or most understated, of today’s wide-ranging portable media equipment. As with all Sennheiser consumer products, the CX300 enjoy a comprehensive, industry standard setting, 2–year warranty.

Sennheiser CX 300 Ear-Canal Headphone Features Include:

Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound

Perfect fit in the ear canal due to ear adapters in different sizes (included in the delivery)

Excellent attenuation of ambient noise

Extremely small and lightweight

Ideal for use with all MP3, CD, DVD, MD players and portable game systems with 3.5 mm headphone sockets

Asymmetrical cable

2-year warranty

Delivery Includes

CX 300 ear-canal phones

Ear adapter set (S/M/L)

Sennheiser CX 300 Ear-Canal Headphone Specifications: Frequency response: 18hz - 21kHz

Cable length:symmetrical, L: 170 mm; R: 510 mm, (850 mm divider to plug)

Impedance: 16 Ohm

Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)

Jack plug: 3,5 mm stereo (angled)

Ear coupling: intraaural (ear canal fit)

Transducer principle: dynamic, open

quite gd specs for something not that expensive

within my budget of <$90

so which would u recommend?

CX300? EP630?

I've just check with Sennheiser Asia and it seems that CX-300 may take longer than expected to reach. Will let you guys know once the CX-300 is officially available.

Ah dui: I'll have to recommend you the Creative EP-630 by default since the CX-300 is not available yet. lol.gif

lol icic,not in a hurry so i dont mind waiting for the time being.

till den, gimme ur recommendations again smile.gif