Sign in to follow this  
Rameish

Radio Waves

Which station do you listen to?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello fellow enthusiasts! I would like to know which radio station do you listen to most of the time.

If you listen to the BBC 20% and everthing else at some percentage less then 20% then please vote for BBC.

bbc for me, with 92.4 at times...

i'd listen to 92.4 and 90.5 more often but the reception and SQ just make it less of an experience...

I listen to Lush 99.5fm just soothing music all the way. Also if its counted, internet radio bbc radio 1.

So no vote from me.

Haha... It'll be newsradio 93.8 for me (no, it's actually called 93.8 live now)... The main radio station on car rides, not to say that it is forced. :P They do have some nice talkshows going on sometimes.

Gold 90.5 most of the way. Class95 when I'm with the misses.

Edited by viix

class 95fm for me.

maybe once in a while 98.7 or power 98 to gear wats new. (bad move as the paris hilton's song happened to be one of the latest tat i've heard..puke)

Yeah, it's quite unfortunate that there ain't many good vocalist in the music industry nowadays. the music is moving forward, but singing is moving downwards.. except a few good exceptions of course.. but the way popular music is going "black", it's kinda sad.. hope the "hiphop" phase of pop will move on.. :yuck:

:b2t well, lushfm does have some nice playlist sometimes, and I really mean only sometimes.. more often it's playing the same lounge music over and over again.. lol

wat about malaysian channels?

listen to red104.9 (92.8FM in singapore) sometimes, but they are a shadow of their past...miss all the defunct rock radio stations...104.5, 103.7, 90.1...

singapore's ria 89.7 is not bad (listen to their sunday 9pm rock show), but me don't understand the language, so just listen to the music, sometimes don't know what song title and artist...