Sign in to follow this  
pramilainc

Where to buy etymotic eartips ?

Hi,

First post here.

I've owned a pair of Etymotic ER-6i for around 4 months now and already 'worn out' both flanged and foam plugs provided in the original package. Now desperately searching for replacement eartips.

Sadly Etymotic agent (Norman Audio) says their first shipment of Etymotic accessories is only due in atleast 1-2 months.

Does anyone know where else I can get ear tips for ER6i ? (When I bought mine, I was told by Hung Bros. that they don't sell accessories, have to go to agent)

I believe Norman Audio is quite new to being Ety agents, if so does anyone know who old Etymotic agent is? perhaps I can salvage a pair of ear tips from them.

As last resort does anyone know of any online retailer who sells ear tips and ships to Singapore ?

Any help is truely appreciated, Thanx.

Check the thread on local prices of headphones, and call the listed shops that sell them, I don't know but they might carry them.

the main etymotic website, www.etymotic.com, will sell it and ship to Singapore. But it might be expensive.

You can also try ebay, or post an ad on head-fi.org. Maybe someone here might help you too...

Check the thread on local prices of headphones, and call the listed shops that sell them, I don't know but they might carry them.

the main etymotic website, www.etymotic.com, will sell it and ship to Singapore. But it might be expensive.

You can also try ebay, or post an ad on head-fi.org. Maybe someone here might help you too...

Hi,

Thanx for the tip.

Called up stereo elecs. they said dun hav. Guess online is the only way to go sad2.gif

I might have some to spare. How many pairs you want? I am sharing with another member as well. About $8 per pair.

I remembered seeing Hung Bros selling a pair for $10 sometime back. They hang on a rack, placed infront, facing the rear of the shop. ER4 and ER6i use the same triflange tip i guess.

Edit: Sorry, mine are triflange tips. I dun have extra foams. If you have, sell me or trade!

Edited by afbug

Hi,

Thanx for all replies, I'll check with Hung Bros tomorrow. I'll probly want my own supply of ear tips, my finger nails bite into the 3rd flange quite easily so need to discard quite frequently smile.gif

- Thanx

Er, I hear the e3/e4 flexes and foams work on the ER6i as well? Anyone care to confirm?

I've tried the grey flex on the ER6i and it fits. Not sure about foams.

Hi,

First post here.

I've owned a pair of Etymotic ER-6i for around 4 months now and already 'worn out' both flanged and foam plugs provided in the original package. Now desperately searching for replacement eartips.

Sadly Etymotic agent (Norman Audio) says their first shipment of Etymotic accessories is only due in atleast 1-2 months.

Does anyone know where else I can get ear tips for ER6i ? (When I bought mine, I was told by Hung Bros. that they don't sell accessories, have to go to agent)

I believe Norman Audio is quite new to being Ety agents, if so does anyone know who old Etymotic agent is? perhaps I can salvage a pair of ear tips from them.

As last resort does anyone know of any online retailer who sells ear tips and ships to Singapore ?

Any help is truely appreciated, Thanx.

Hi,

My quest for ear tips finally came to an end yesterday at Hung Bros. They seem to have plenty of stock ( dunno where they get them from, Norman Audio said their first shipment of access. is yet to arrive). I was charged $8 / pair for tri-flange eartips $5 / filter, which to me seem like a bit of a rip off (the look on salespersons face said so too..).

Nvm, In the end I'm happy I dun have to crank my volume to 20 anymore smile.gif Thanx for all the replies.

I love my etymotics...

I checked up with Norman Audio. Those who want other-sized foams and flanges should indicate interest to them, 'cos they're waiting for a demand before they bring the small and large eartips in.