Sign in to follow this  
lypk

A1000 earpads

Anyone knows where i can get the A1000 earpads? And the pricing for it? The pleather on the earpads of my a900 are tearing... even after treating them so well... sleep.gif" i hate pleather...

email sales@audio-technica.com.sg

Greetings to you!

We are selling ATH-A900 ear-pads @ S$36.00 + 5%GST/pair.

You can purchase it over at our showroom.(address is stated below)

Our operating hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm (pls avoid our lunch-hour: 12.15pm – 1.30pm)

Audio-Technica (S.E.A) Pte Ltd

623 Aljunied Road, #04-10

Aljunied Industrial Complex

Singapore 389835

ok thanks laugh.gif

email sales@audio-technica.com.sg

Greetings to you!

We are selling ATH-A900 ear-pads @ S$36.00 + 5%GST/pair.

You can purchase it over at our showroom.(address is stated below)

Our operating hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm (pls avoid our lunch-hour: 12.15pm – 1.30pm)

Audio-Technica (S.E.A) Pte Ltd

623 Aljunied Road, #04-10

Aljunied Industrial Complex

Singapore 389835

you working for Audio Techica SEA?

on the average, how long does a pair headphone takes to repair?

and finally, can the pads of the W5000 be bought at Audio Techica SEA and fit onto the A900LTD?

Edited by RB26DETT

I don't think that the W5000 is officially released in Singapore. When i bought my ES7 from Hung Brothers, it wasn't even released officially. And that was last December...Called AT S.E.A and had to speak to one of the technical support guys before any of them even heard of it...Really strange...

I don't think that the W5000 is officially released in Singapore. When i bought my ES7 from Hung Brothers, it wasn't even released officially. And that was last December...Called AT S.E.A and had to speak to one of the technical support guys before any of them even heard of it...Really strange...

I checked with Stereo and according to them, stocks for W5000 should be in this week or the next, I already reserved a set for my brother in law.

Edited by [J]-ohn

Hung Bros had the W5000 five pcs three week ago and three were sold left two. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, first shipment of the W5000 came in last month, 10pieces in Singapore so we took 5pieces each. More to come maybe next week.

I have some AD1000 earpads for $25 a pair. No stock for the A1000 earpads.

have or had? Cuz if you still have some for sale, i would gladly buy a pair off laugh.gif