afbug

Koss KSC-35 back at Koss.com and ording KSC75!!

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=164654

http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^sc^KSC35

Do they accept SG CC? Anyone interested and maybe share shipping?

Maybe in a few days or weeks, amazon might stock them.

Edited by afbug

yea

maybe you can share shipping together with ppl that want the ksc75 too

as of now, pricing wise, ksc35 aint worth it man

ksc75 is cheaper than the 35 where they have the same driver, but IMO ksc75 is better in build quality.

afbug, maybe you can initiate the group buy from amazon, for either ksc75 or 35 smile.gif

I only want KSC35 leh. Got KSC75 already.

Buying from amazon will be a little complicated for me cos:

1. Amazon itself dun have KSC35 but got sellers selling it. So no free shipping. But i dunno can trust or not cos they're personal sellers, not company.

2. Amazon itself have the KSC75 at US$14 with free shipping for orders above US$25.

3. Amazon has KSC75 from other companies, cheapest at US$12.75 but no free shipping at all.

That time din order? Not successful?

I am hoping for others to initiate the group buy. tongue.gif My CC card bill very ugly this month.

jmilo! Got lobang boh? headphone.gif

Links:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000051SC...glance&n=172282

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006B486...glance&n=172282

Then choosing the amazon's ksc75 would be better choice

afbug: pls advise me regarding the vpost usa.

I still dun get it on how they charge. would it be possible to closely estimate how much shipping to sg would cost before vpost really charges?

If everything can be clear cut then I'd be willing to help out

but, maybe I'd req some deposit for those who wanna order

wat do u think?

pm me or anything la

A little OT but worth noting/considering, try the PortaPros. More expensive (RP$85) & different (retro) design but IMO better sounding (even straight out of the box) than the already good 35 & available in SG.

BTW the 75 doesn't share the same drivers as the 35, 75 uses Titanium elements.

Do they sell the KSC35's ear clips seperately?? i just need the ear clip on my Sportapro drivers and i got myself a pair of KSC35.. wub.gif

Edited by nakedtoes

Then choosing the amazon's ksc75 would be better choice

afbug: pls advise me regarding the vpost usa.

I still dun get it on how they charge.  would it be possible to closely estimate how much shipping to sg would cost before vpost really charges?

If everything can be clear cut then I'd be willing to help out

but, maybe I'd req some deposit for those who wanna order

wat do u think?

pm me or anything la

It is very difficult to estimate the shipping charge by vpost cos you dunno what is the size of the box amazon is going to use. vpost shipping charges are:

1. Base charge for electronics = $9.90

2. Plus weight or volumatric weight of the box = $??

(Vol weight = LXBXH of the box. eg 30X28X16cm.)

So the charges will be base $9.90 + Vol weight/weight whichever higher = $final charge.

The base charge applies for every order only, that means if you order electronics only and have several boxes from several merchants, you only pay the base charge $9.90 once. And each box will be calculated for its weight/vol weight. You add up all the charges for the boxes plus the base charge = the final charge.

You can consolidate your orders and wait for all your boxes to arrive to save on the base charge. However, there will be a storage charge if you keep the boxes at vpost for more than 1 week. Normally within a week, all boxes will arrive. Your time/countdown starts when the 1st box arrive at vpost.

vpost charges

Some examples

vpost is easy and straight forward to use but however, you will not know the size of the box that amazon is going to use, thats what make it a little tougher. And my order will be a KSC35 and its sold by a personal seller, so it will be in another box.

If you know the size of the box, it will be clear cut. vpost got a calculator at their site for you to use. For me, deposit no prob. smoke.gif

Edit:

Just saw at vpost site:

'Reduction in volumetric weight

For items under the 'Others' Category, you can advise Merchants/Sellers (in the case of buying through auction websites) to pack the items as compact as possible under "Special Instructions". This way, you can prevent yourself from being over-charged on the volumetric weight. '

N@Z:

I did consider that but i wanna try the KSC35. Dun really like portapro's headband. I have the KSC75 and like it a lot. headphone.gif

nakedtoes:

This one tricky. lol. amazon for sure dun have them for sale. Koss's site might have but unlikely they sell spare parts. Only spare part i know they sell is earpads.

Edited by afbug

ecost and J&R are listed on vpost site as well. So i think they accept SG CC.

To those who interested:

Super.fi pro 5 at US$190 only.

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail~dpno~571787.asp

ER4P at US$200.

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=3968510

I will like to get the KSC35. The sportapros looks tempting at $12.99. yeah.gif But i think the price increase to $19.99 liao.

It seems like those wanting to get the KSC75 previously lost interest or din notice this thread cos my title is KSC35. unsure.gif Maybe let this thread float a few days before making any decision?

Edit:

Changed my title!

Edited by afbug

hi guys, yeah, I am interested in getting either the ksc 35 or the ksc 75. maybe the sportapros also can. so squalle or afbug organising is it??