afbug

Koss KSC-35 back at Koss.com and ording KSC75!!

I'd like to jump in but wanna order the PortaPro instead.

How much does it cost? Whom do I pay? smile.gif

Most likely to be ordering from amazon. KSC35 only amazon have at the moment and the KSC75 is the cheapest there as well.

J&R have 2 versions of PP avaliable. Use the links on the 1st page to search. amazon has as well but i dunno if got discount or not. Sportapro is still quite cheap at $19.99

Edit: Links

Amazon:

KSC35

KSC75

Sportapro

Portapro

J&R

Sportpro

Portapro2

Portapro

KSC75

Edited by afbug

Well get the sportapro la. They have the same if not similar drivers.

I think 4-5 will be just nice. Too many ppl also difficult. Now the sticky thing is how do we split the shipping cost? I suggest we divide the vpost shipping cost evenly. As of now, we got 4 persons so divide by 4 for the shipping if each of us buying only 1 item. If i buy 2 items, divide by 5 and i pay for 2 portions. What you guys say?

I am interested in the KSC35.

I might also bite the bullet and go for a Sportapro

For sportapro, i think buy from amazon easier? Only 1 dollar more than J&R. Unless J&R selling it for $12.99 again.

squalle, when ordering the KSC75, remember to buy the $14 one from 'AMAZON' and not the $12.75 from 'eek Technology'. Amazon got free shipping for orders more than $25. For my KSC35, try and see if can buy or not cos its not amazon but from a personal seller from amazon's market place. If can buy, for shipping, no choice, no free shipping within USA. Pls select the cheapest option.

If cannot buy the KSC35, pls let me know and i will try to buy it from Koss.com (Dunno if they accept SG CC) and ship to your vpost address. (PM me the add)

I think shipping shared by number of items purchased would be fair enough

unless, the item's a lot larger or a lot heavier, which I foresee would not be the case

hmm, so shall I proceed with just 4 of us?

wat shd I buy? LOL 35? 75? sporta pro? pp2? laugh.gif

abt the ksc75, yea I'd think the free shipping from amazon itself would be good

will try to finalize ASAP

well, how long more shall we wait for more to jump in?

Well i'm fine with just 4 of us. No point waiting for too many ppl also. Makes things more complicated. Maybe give ourselves a day or two to decide what to buy. lol. You and kross seem undecided. I'm also debating weather to get the sportapro or KSC35 cos i think they have similar drivers.

The more you buy, the bigger the box will be i guess and that will push the shipping cost up. So i think 4-5 persons share will be just nice.

So maybe we decide tomorrow or Wed?

Edited by afbug

^I'm going for the SportaPro too smile.gif

Don't have any online payment methods tho, so gotta meet up with whoever is paying (Master Bug or Squalle?).

Haha ok, i'll get the sportapros as well. So ordering from amazon or J&R? If ordering from amazon, i'll want a KSC75 as well.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006B486...5Fencoding=UTF8

3 left in stock!

For deposit, i think POSB fund transfer? $20 deposit 1st? Meet up a bit troublesome? Unless COD. biggrin.gif

Decided not to get the KSC35 now cos i dun know how amazon's marketplace works.

transfer would do

for deposit, to be fair, maybe around 75% of the item price.

the shipping and handling from both sides (online store and Vpost) I'll handle first.

then will show full disclosure when I've got to know the details.

zephyr and afbug: where do u guys stay? I am around boon lay. for kross, I can meet him easily smile.gif

then maybe need ur guys' contact numbers too

So are you ordering from amazon? If ordering from amazon, i want a KSC75 too. If ordering from J&R, then i'll just get a sportapro. Can you place the order 1st so i know what i will be buying so i can pay you deposit? US shipping to vpost should be free for amazon for orders above $25. J&R also free for sportapro.

PM me your acc no. and let me know how much for the deposit. I stay Bt Merah. Zep stay northside. Near Stereo Electronics.

Edited by afbug