afbug

Koss KSC-35 back at Koss.com and ording KSC75!!

hi guys, yup, i would be fine with the kscs or the sportapros...haha..gana hit by upgradetis...my akg k26p not even half a year old...omg.. biggrin.gif

yup, i think i would be fair to spilt the shipping according to portion purchased.

Squalle, i think i can pay you in person. will past u the money next time when i see you....my pocket doesn't look good, especially with another 2 sets of parts with you... laugh.gif

haha buy both la. Your MS1 leh? Still using or? I have not touch mine since the new year. blink.gif

haha buy both la. Your MS1 leh? Still using or? I have not touch mine since the new year. blink.gif

haha...cannot buy so many la...storing power for another pair of cans...omg.. laugh.gif

anyway, can't possibly bring all the portable cans out right? 2 cans for portable use might be more than enough. lol

ya, i am still enjoying my ms1, sounds really good man...

then what u listening to nowadays?

most PROBABLY will order tomorrow night

kross: will you be around tmr noon? plan to pass u the parts

ya...can...

i most prob will be around. will look for you when i go that room again. tongue.gif

thanks for helping me to order.

cheers.. beer.gif

transfer would do

for deposit, to be fair, maybe around 75% of the item price.

the shipping and handling from both sides (online store and Vpost) I'll handle first.

then will show full disclosure when I've got to know the details.

zephyr and afbug: where do u guys stay? I am around boon lay. for kross, I can meet him easily smile.gif

then maybe need ur guys' contact numbers too

You stay Boon Lay? Can meet quite eaily larz, I live down at Woodlands, Boon Lay would be easy to reach smile.gif

So when can kross and I pass you the deposit?

haha...cannot buy so many la...storing power for another pair of cans...omg.. laugh.gif

anyway, can't possibly bring all the portable cans out right? 2 cans for portable use might be more than enough. lol

ya, i am still enjoying my ms1, sounds really good man...

then what u listening to nowadays?

I've been using my KSC75, ER6i and UM2. headphone.gif I hope i will like the sportapro.

squalle:

After you order, pls pm me and let me know your acc no and how much for the deposit. Thanks man. headphone.gif

eh

so 4 sporta pros?

btw, afbug, the sportapros link from amazon, it's also being sold by JR.

so yeah, LOL, we have to get them from JR. so, do you still want the 75?

eh

so 4 sporta pros?

btw, afbug, the sportapros link from amazon, it's also being sold by JR.

so yeah, LOL, we have to get them from JR. so, do you still want the 75?

Oh the amazon price of $21 no more liao. Increased to $22! If ordering from J&R, i dun want the KSC75. More ex and no free shipping. If getting from amazon, than i want. I think faster order before anything changes! These things are hot!

So it will be 4 X sportapros then!

Thanks Mackie for making it a sticky. smoke.gif

Master Bug, after getting the SportaPros, I don't think I'll need to keep the KSC 75 around any longer. I cut a hole in the middle of the sponge already, would you still want it? party.gif

Cut a hole? I dun want a hole but Hmm....how much? laugh.gif

$10 including the BiFlange? laugh.gif

Or would that be too much? o.O

I cut a 20 cent hole in the middle of the sponge to further bring out the mids and highs (half-Kramer-mod)

Edited by Zephyron

$10 including the BiFlange? laugh.gif

Or would that be too much? o.O

I cut a 20 cent hole in the middle of the sponge to further bring out the mids and highs (half-Kramer-mod)

Alright. I'll relieve you of your KSC75. You got a deal. $10+biflange. laugh.gif

^Gotcha boss, will meetcha once my Studio Project is done...

I've finished animating my rice sack! 220 frames at 28.96 seconds! Woohoo! *goes ballistic* w00t.gif