Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

If you remember the thread I started on the test forum (which I thought was quite fun & succesful), the idea is to make a post which is not related to the previous post. Meaning it can be just about anything you'd like. Perfect for Blues (the guy formerly known as Guyferd) & jasonhanjk! And now Tee LOL! This is just for fun, anyone can join in. Try not to take it too seriously.

Also, the person whose next post is directly or indirectly related to the previous one has to abstain from posting until the next page of the thread in default. Mods will remove any of defaultee's post. PM me if that wasn't clear so that you don't take yourself out unintentionally! Remember, this is NOT a discussion thread!!! Lotsa luck.

Starting off... I'm going out to take my brunch now, it being Sunday late breakfast early lunch. After that going to the beach to laze about listen to some tunes on my pocket radio & headphones to while away the afternoon. Maybe read some Stuff/T3 magazines as well. Ahh... this is the life...

Note:

1. You don't have to post in this thread.

2. The decision to default anyone solely relies on me & my judgement/opinion.

Updates:

1. Decided to go easy with the moderating of the posts on this thread as it's becoming of a bit of a hassle for me to decide what is related or not related but that still doesn't mean I'm not watching you guys!

Thread Closed.

Edited by N@Z

I think for the next meet, we should have two separate areas. one area, where there must be absolutely NO TALKING. and a separate area further away, just for people to talk. biggrin.gif

I suggest the next meet to be in Bintan resort somewhere, oh and in Nov-Dec sometime. ohmy.gif

YOU'ER OUT MAT (least till the next page)! YOUR POST IS RELATED TO MINE! tongue.gif

Edited by ablaze

I got a huge scratch the other day from trying to pick up this cute lil stray cat up. its on my right hand and about 4cm long. wonder if it'll scar mellow.gif

thinking of going to the closing of the arts fest at cck

but wow, quite a journey

Users of 2-prong power plugs take note. Polarity is a commonly forsaken aspect and wrong polarities can result in a "phasey" sound. Ensure Live to Live, Neutral to Neutral.........Ashes to Ashes...........kekekeke

I m in LOVE! wub.gifw00t.giflaugh.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gifblush.gif

Bought some Memorex Black CD-R. The damn things are called black & literally black!

DSCN1750.jpg

Edited by N@Z

listening to kevin kern's cd..

what sort of genre is this? new age? laugh.gif nice nice...

by the same genre, I also like tim janis happy.gif

Just finished making 5 pieces of Belden 19364 power cords terminated with MK UK 3-pin hospital grade plugs/Shurter IEC connectors.............fingers pretty sore now.

i see tabby in ya avatar!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Guyferd