Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

The existing Hd6xx replacement cables, Cardas, Zu, Equniox, etc have been around way before the h650.....are they designed with the h600 in mind rather than h650? I wonder...mellow.gif

Speaker system setup, korsun u2 -> dynaudio 52SE, good?

what a day was it yesterday. come early to office but still late for a meeting. My boss not happy. Should seemy boss stormed out of the room...........(lucky i am not the only one who was late)

Gotten A XboX .... ( wahhaa FREE ... LOL ) laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifunsure.gif

ah sh*t!!.. i just got myself off from my opera browser programme hick-up, due to my carelessness in updating the software. well actually at first i want to undo the advertisement blocking, which later i found out is by my firewall programme (zonealarm pro). i got the trail pro version which enable me to do the advertisement blocking, but when the trail period expires, i am not able to undo the blocking. Well lucky i manage the trail pro version programme again and manage to unblock the advertisement. Meanwhile i already mess up my opera browser...

trying to be an expert on something not expert on.........

ARR .. I hate Those People WHo senD ChaiN maIls TO people @@@ whiCH ConTain !! .. HorriBle piCs ....

!!! STOP THAT !!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Cute Ones !! i accept But I DOn'T sEnd TO OthER PeoPle!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

HEHEE ... New AvAter !! and Sig lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

AHah .. Just received a weird SMS lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

darn.. where's my vcd?? been waiting for 1 week ++ mad.gif ................

Today attended a meeting at 8:30am break for lunch at 12:30 continued at 2pm. Finially finished at... 6:45pm. Wonderful. rolleyes.gif

i find meeting for more than 2 hour unproductive

u'll get bored in the end...should break it up

Mod edit

Sorry, you may have unintentionally did it but you have defaulted yourself as this thread is not a discussion forum. See 1st post on 1st page.

Edited by N@Z

GONNA FAIL MY JAVA PAPER ! TOMOLO IS THE DATE ... I SHALLLLLL .... blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifhammer.gif