Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

HeHEee mods Always have Headachesss (new word produce by N_T) over the rules Stress in the classified section IN SGH ... just that everyone always forget the rules and tend to break them very often !! lol.giflol.giflol.gifhammer.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

Freedom! Freedom!!...time to start working out again..feelin a wee bit out of shape. tongue.gif

Im also contemplating goin diy on my amp. Researchin sum kits on head-fi.

Opps ... Just finish watching kamen rider blade the movie last night ... well guess what those people flim it at the movie theatre in NIppon !!!!!! sleep.gifhappy.gif

Woo There are a lot of anime stuffy i need to update !!

OK now The lastest anime that was release YEsterday maybe some anime fans are waiting after gundam SEED ended C@@

is Gundam SeeD Destiny !!! ... 1 ep is out in raw to be grab !!! well to me the role are swap from the original Gundam SEED happy.gifhappy.gif catch it

Will this GSD main boy enemy be KIRA from the main lead of the original Gundam SEED wub.gif

Oppss ... some other good titles are out too !!

Bleach (ShowDown between the deathGod and evil spirits ) DD w00t.gif

School Rumble ( damm funny about schools girls and boy !! ) laugh.giflaugh.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase ( vampire showdown ) laugh.giflaugh.gif

My-HiMe ( story unsure yet but char are special can see a planet in red have special power and can summon moster to fight for them) innocent.gifinnocent.gif

Uta-Kata ( haven watch ... so watch yourself to find put the story ) call.gif

Suika !! ( very sad and warm story !! beer.gifbeer.gif )

Rozen maiden ( about a doll that came to life ) no.gifno.gif

Ok enjoy .. anyanime you need you can always visited here MIRKX

Edited by N3w_Typ3

collected my d-311 .. what can I say? for 6 dollars I am ultimately paying for the body and dc adaptor only tongue.gif .. looks like I am gonna have to send it for repair soon.. problem mainly the headphone jack is faulty(has imbalance in the output) and probably leakage somewhere?(keep saying lo batt when you skip too quickly) wacko.gif

nevertheless I am very impressed with the solid metal construction.. puts my d-465 to shame no.gif

hai yo...... tommorrow will be monday again......

where is my weekend??????....

It just cross my mind. I am 100% certain that eac one of us have problem and frustration. Is there in anyway that a thread shall be open up to let out the frustration??.

The thread must be traeted with respect and no flame. It shall be just to "let out".

P.S. my brilliant idea before monday blues!!!....

Sorry........ I am Really Sorry ..... there anything i can do to ask for seek for forgiveness .... no.gifno.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

I can't believe head-fi's SOP introduce demerits for posting Happy Birthday greetings. rolleyes.gif Whatever next.

Counting days to my end of year holiday hur hur wub.gif

opps ... is SGH .. time for a new look ??? change the forum design and colour ... well it will make the forum look much refresh laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

2 more weeks to my competition .... what to DOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! i am only 40% complete from the kit happy.gifhappy.gif

Arr .... Blind the Time Master so he can stop the time for a while ! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

It was close but I managed to scrap through all my papers.. promoted.. *eng ing enggg* tongue.gif

Next yr gotta do all the tutorials.. this yr has been too inconsistent sleep.gif