Sign in to follow this  
fishball79

Mystery Cable #01

evil-zen,

Hmmm good idea. I want rechargeable, self cleaning braun one... top of the line.

Here's another beauty... hold your horses, "ho kua bo ta tio ho tia", This needs testing and evaluation...

post-2-1056646679.jpg

production starts as soon as people ship over money for him to buy a shaver. tongue.gif

Wot! Fishball is underlining his nose? lol.gif

No seriously! I need to know when production start so I can commit to my clients........ tongue.gif

Seriously take 2! Fish I sure hope it's not next year the delivery time headphone.gif

Nice! Both of them. When can we have an indication of cost so we can commit?

Not at the moment, these are still experimental cables.

Would be a month or so before the real stuff are being pushed to you guys...

Please pm me if interested, we shouldn't discuss any commercial deals here anyway laugh.gif

Correct. Maybe this should be moved or a new thread opened in classified for Buyer's Interest Check.

N@Z,

Please dont! I just wanted to show some pictures of cables only! I can't quote any prices as the final cable design isn't even selected hence dunno how much would it cost!

Finally! I have recieved the prototype Mystery Cable #01 headphone.gif

Initial inspection the cable looks good down right gorgeous w00t.gif

Need to burn it in eventually, initial test are very promising.......Watch this space!

evil-zen,

Hmmm good idea. I want rechargeable, self cleaning braun one... top of the line.

Here's another beauty... hold your horses, "ho kua bo ta tio ho tia", This needs testing and evaluation...

Do those RCA plugs have a hollow center pin? If so, lemme know how much & where you got them for... *grinz*

firefox,

Sorry they are your el cheapo plastic and steel ones. I think these are pretty good but not very user friendly. Sourcing for better ones. Bullet plugs are almost a no-go as they cost AU$70 a set!

firefox,

Sorry they are your el cheapo plastic and steel ones. I think these are pretty good but not very user friendly. Sourcing for better ones. Bullet plugs are almost a no-go as they cost AU$70 a set!

Oh.. It's just that I saw some RCA's that have hollow pin, but their nickel-plated brass. Thought I could mod them into the poor-man's Eichmann's... Hehe. Less metal is always better. *grinz*

BTW, how much is the wiring?

firefox,

You got pm

jarthel,

I'm currently making cables with different designs to evaluate em and see which one sounds best. So I used the cheap connectors as I don't want to spend too much. I don't think the cheap ones sound bad, just not sturdy and tough like the $$$ ones.