Sign in to follow this  
red_ryder

Sharp MD-33, where to get replacement buds?

Lost one of my sharp MD-33 earbuds when it got yanked out of my ear due to the wire getting caught in someone's bag. Anyone knows where I can get a replacement bud? The whole earphone is not usable without that special earbud, very wasted.

I sell replacement which fits sony,audio technica, philips, cresyn and panasonic, but not sure it'll fit the sharp md-33, if you bring it down I can try it for you. $10 for a pack of 3( same size, either small, medium or large)

sent you an email, stereo

any bi-flanges or tri-flanges which fits ath-ck7 ?

if dun haf, i have to look for afbug lol

and is it possible to replace the wire cos i can predict that my wires will end up like my mdr-ex51 which softens and came out.

Anyone knows if other places like Harvey Norman or Best Denki sell the replacement earbuds? Stereo's shop is really too far from my place of work/residence. Apparently the MD-33 uses the same size buds as audio technica and sony.

^

I can probably help you purchase first, and since I do travel a lot here and there, I can probably pass them to you and quite fast at that.

HN and BD don't carry the replacements buds as much as I remember.

PM me for any help you may need, can always drop by Stereo Electronics easily smile.gif

afaik, sony service center at wisma atria sells sony replacement buds. but its $16 for 1 side. thats daylight robbery compared to what stereo is selling ($10 for 3 pairs of the same size).