yotiao

Server Issues

As far as I can tell, the previous domain host Influeix is out of business. I really don't know how to renew our domain now.

I tried email 815domains.com, and the reply is not helpful.

I'm trying to get Influeix's business registration details from BizFile. I guess in the end we need to register another domain. :verysad:

I am not complaining but just asking if the interface has changed again. :) Some controls which were new have disappeared. Old man like me getting worried my mind is going. :D

I am referring to the link to mark all posts as read. Thanks for the fantastic work in updating this site.

It just moved to the right instead of on the left. I admit it took me a couple of times before I got used to it as well.

I am not complaining but just asking if the interface has changed again. :) Some controls which were new have disappeared. Old man like me getting worried my mind is going. :D

I am referring to the link to mark all posts as read. Thanks for the fantastic work in updating this site.

It just moved to the right instead of on the left. I admit it took me a couple of times before I got used to it as well.

[attachmentid=3474]

Thanks N@Z :))

markpostsasread.JPG

Since we changed to a local server, any Singnet member has problem with the page layout? Appreciate your feedback...

there was a problem with the Email delivery for the past 24 hours. I didn't notice until this morning. It has been fixed. But I don't know why the email serivce stopped.

FROM IDC:

UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE

We wish to inform you that there will be an urgent Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) maintenance service conducted on Wednesday 20th Sept 2006 from 2000 hrs to 2300 hrs.

Please note that there should be no disruption to your equipments for the duration of the maintenance. At the same time, we will ensure that our engineers will be present should you require our assistance.

As the maintenance is critical to the performance and connectivity of the equipment in the data centre, we hope that you will understand our decision to conduct this unscheduled service as well as the short notification period given.

Once again, we would like to apologize for any form of disruption or inconvenience caused as well as thank you for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely,

Network Operations Centre

QALA Singapore

Our web site may not be accesible during that period. Please take note of it...

due to server error, database was restored with the backup generated at 21:36 on 12/12/06.

If you have lost posts, please kindly post them again.

sorry.