Sign in to follow this  
wil

Spotted! gal with nice phones!

afbug, i reckon if you introduce yourself as a member of this forum, you could get a favourable response innocent.gif

This is not really a very 'famous' forum though. But for people who like the audio nice, it'll probably be good, better than hardware zone.

Imagine this:

-I am a member of HWZ (so common).

as compared to

-I am a member of SGheadphones (wow!) tongue.gif

How to take pic?! tongue.gif Saw a pretty girl with E5 and i go:

Me: Hi! I see you're using a E5! Looks nice on you!

She: ?! Oh yes, hehe, they're good but not cheap.

Me: Can i take a pic of you wearing it? You're pretty!

She: !?!?! WT*! Crazy freak!

She storms away, leaving me standing there...... wacko.gif

The ideal sceniro will be she posing for a shot. Maybe the more outgoing or hiao type will allow a pic. lol.gif Asking for a pic during 1st contact is more difficult than asking for her number!

No guts no glory man!

Honestly speaking, would you approach someone you don't know, but with a pair of high-end phones and strike up a conversation? (sociology question: interacting with strangers) smile.gif

The 0.00000000000000000001% will be the Stax systems. (By the way, there's one guy who owns a Omega II in Singapore. He did a full, *huge* review on it in Headfi).

Dude I laughed reading this laugh.gif

Assuming population of Singapore=4 Million

4 Million * 0.00000000000000000001% = 0.0000000000000004

Here we have 0.0000000000000004 of a person posting a review wink.gif

I know what you trying to say but it sounds funny. tongue.gif

Anyway, yeah most Singaporeans aren't into audio equipment. All my friends excluding one are perfectly happy with stock Nokia Earphones, Stock Ipod or cheapo Sonys. Finding a fellow audiophile girl using Shures would really be a dream. smile.gif

Honestly speaking, would you approach someone you don't know, but with a pair of high-end phones and strike up a conversation? (sociology question: interacting with strangers) smile.gif

Striking a conversation with a stranger, boy or girl with high end earphones is not too bad. Afterall, both have common interest and using good earphones. But taking a pic..........wah this kind of glory i not interested! lol.gif

So i go again:

Me: So can i take a pic of you wearing those E5?

She: WHAT?! For what?! You want to plaster my pic all over the net?

Me: But I'm from sgheadphones!!!!

She: So? Me from flowerpod!!!

Me: Har..? Simi flowerpod? I gots ipod!!

Want to see a girl with a high end can, easy la. Just ask GF or sister to model for you. headphone.gif

QUOTE (aaron-xp @ May 3 2006, 06:41 PM)

The 0.00000000000000000001% will be the Stax systems. (By the way, there's one guy who owns a Omega II in Singapore. He did a full, *huge* review on it in Headfi).

Dude I laughed reading this laugh.gif

Assuming population of Singapore=4 Million

4 Million * 0.00000000000000000001% = 0.0000000000000004

Here we have 0.0000000000000004 of a person posting a review wink.gif

I know what you trying to say but it sounds funny. tongue.gif

Anyway, yeah most Singaporeans aren't into audio equipment. All my friends excluding one are perfectly happy with stock Nokia Earphones, Stock Ipod or cheapo Sonys. Finding a fellow audiophile girl using Shures would really be a dream. smile.gif

Number 1:

Sorry about the statistic problem. Just to give a mental image.

Number 2:

I am talking of people of both genders. Funny how it turns out to be drifting away to become a discussion on headphones and females. wink.gif

Striking a conversation with a stranger, boy or girl with high end earphones is not too bad. Afterall, both have common interest and using good earphones. But taking a pic..........wah this kind of glory i not interested! lol.gif

So i go again:

Me: So can i take a pic of you wearing those E5?

She: WHAT?! For what?! You want to plaster my pic all over the net?

Me: But I'm from sgheadphones!!!!

She: So? Me from flowerpod!!!

Me: Har..? Simi flowerpod? I gots ipod!!

Want to see a girl with a high end can, easy la. Just ask GF or sister to model for you. headphone.gif

Ain't flowerpod more or less gone already?

Got la. Google for it. Its a very taboo forum to me. The topics i either not interested or dun understand. And the background colour makes me cross eyed. blink.gifwacko.gif lol.

Yahooo! How's everyone?

Maybe it's time we introduce SGHeadphones's own Headphone Babe Pageant?

Get ourselves a babe ambassador? lol. (no offence ladies) laugh.gif

hey...tat's a good idea idkfa....we do need a babe ambassador...maybe to appease afbug, we get a babe ambassador wearing a Shure IEM..ya?? happy.gif

Got la. Google for it. Its a very taboo forum to me. The topics i either not interested or dun understand. And the background colour makes me cross eyed. blink.gifwacko.gif lol.

Haha... You prolly haven't seen the Les Dames forums then..