Sign in to follow this  
ahtiu

HELP .. one side of my Grado SR-60 no sound.

Hi,

I hv a Grado SR-60 in which i hv used for the past two years. recently, the right side of the phones has no sound intermittently or the cable is of a certain position... has anyone got tis problem before and how to solve it ? will Grado replace the cable for u and how much it cost ? thanx a million..

Edited by ahtiu

i had the same problem, music by design can change the whole cable [from headphones to mini plug] for a reasonable price, the new cable is more flexible than the original also, less prone to twist...

i had the same problem, music by design can change the whole cable [from headphones to mini plug] for a reasonable price, the new cable is more flexible than the original also, less prone to twist...

oh..thanx veri much for the advise... will go to music design to check out

anyone know how much would it cost if i would like to change one side driver of 325? thanks~

Hi, I too have the same problem as posted by threadstarter. There's no sound heard on the right ear cup on my sr80s. Got the set from MBD and it's under warranty period. So would they still charge me $ if they'd replace the cable?

Thanks

Hi,

I hv a Grado SR-60 in which i hv used for the past two years. recently, the right side of the phones has no sound intermittently or the cable is of a certain position... has anyone got tis problem before and how to solve it ? will Grado replace the cable for u and how much it cost ? thanx a million..

kena the same problem twice liao. damm sick of the poor grado QC. nice sounding drivers for the price though. but the comfort and QC very much undesired. pity.