Stereo_Electronics

iRiver MP3 players

dear all, does anyone know where is the iriver service centre in sg? iriver's website seems to be silent on this...

edit: oh and for whoevers interested in the X5L, merdaka quote me $460 today, which is the same for the 20gb H10...Hope this helps...

ooo, ish gst included in the 460?

think they are damn freaky! Whats wrong with adding GST?!! Are they trying to con us or are they trying to test our maths?! Dishonest Businessmen.....

Edited by koljaho

merdeka is black listed by me for providing very bad service. They don't even want to do business with you sincerely. YOu ask for the price, they use calculator and show u. GST not included and you still have to ask them whether is it inclusive of GST then they tell you. And they have this take it or leave it mentally. It is as if they are the only shops around that are selling Iaudio product. Thanks to some other shops like Stereo Electronics, I have better choices in purchasing my stuffs even if I am to pay more for it.

merdeka is black listed by me for providing very bad service. They don't even want to do business with you sincerely. YOu ask for the price, they use calculator and show u. GST not included and you still have to ask them whether is it inclusive of GST then they tell you. And they have this take it or leave it mentally. It is as if they are the only shops around that are selling Iaudio product. Thanks to some other shops like Stereo Electronics, I have better choices in purchasing my stuffs even if I am to pay more for it.

tat is some others shop seelin Iaudio in SLS tat gives better price and better service......

:dance:

Edited by dle4e_2005

Buy from Stereo Electronics. Better Service.

SLS, most of the salesmen are rather con-man & no doubt cheaper by 10+ dollars so wat.

They know sh*t about their product.

Always do your homework before heading down to any store. Don't rely on salesmen to sway your purchasing decisions since most of the time if they sense you are a newbie they would just recommend the one where they earn the highest commission.

Always do your homework before heading down to any store. Don't rely on salesmen to sway your purchasing decisions since most of the time if they sense you are a newbie they would just recommend the one where they earn the highest commission.

I think Stereo Electronics is the only one who critic their own products seriously. :)) Of course, do your homework! Do your market research on the prices as well. :b2t