Ahlek

Music that bring tears to your eyes

James Blunt - Goodbye my Lover

oh man.. i recently broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years.. when i listened to this song, i really broke down..

二泉映月 is nice...sad and sorrowful

I have been re-listening to Les Miserables recently and has always been very moved by the great vocals of those singers/actors. "on my own" tune is one my favourite tunes that never fails to pull me into 'their' world

Josh Groban's voice fits the bill quite nicely too.

' date='May 22 2006, 10:22 AM'] How about Ivanna Wong's 我真的受伤了?

that's not a bad one...but i prefer Jacky's version...Jacky's live version together with her is nice

anyone heard damien rice's - the blower's daughter? that guy sounded cryin while singing...

If you enjoy the blower's daughter ... get the whole album "O" by Damien Rice ... great stuff! Cannonball is another track that comes highly recommended.

Most of the time I relate songs to movies, and vice versa...so I'd say that the song that moves me most is "The Departure" by Michael Nyman in the film , "Gattaca". Don't think anyone else knows this song though.

I don't think people here listen to rock, but Yellowcard's "Gifts and Curses" is quite a tear jerker for me when the mood is there.

I see your face with every punch I take

And every bone I break, it's all for you

My worst pains are words I cannot say,

Still I will always fight on for you

To me the whole song is beautiful. And yeah, the first time I heard "Love Me" I thought the lyrics were so sweet.

Beyond - Hai Kuo Tian Kong

The live version in concert they play after vocal died.

Can't recall properly, should be 1991 I think.

i second this. i admit i don't understand cantonese, but the feelings which they put into their music just get into me, even though it's rock.

also...

laura pausini - one more time

cecilia cheung - xing yu xin yuan (esp if you've watched the film fly me to polaris)

shino lin - xin dong

Actually I have listen to quite a number of tracks that would make my tears drop. Yesterday just listened to Beautiful Moments I, not the Beatiful Moments II that I have.

Soul Touch - Far Away From Home

This piece really make my tears drop. The colleagues sat next to me all said this song so sad like want to cry. Try it man!

Other pieces that I can remember:

You Needed Me

He ain't heavy, he's my brother

Vincent

Ok just another one, coz there are really too much of it, but this one i can't really remember the title, but the lyrics is talking about a loving grandparents love story and how they've been through the hardship until the day they need to part with each other due to natural death. Really touching and make me cry, gosh...

Beyond - Hai Kuo Tian Kong

The live version in concert they play after vocal died.

Can't recall properly, should be 1991 I think.

i second this. i admit i don't understand cantonese, but the feelings which they put into their music just get into me, even though it's rock.

third this

Ok just another one, coz there are really too much of it, but this one i can't really remember the title, but the lyrics is talking about a loving grandparents love story and how they've been through the hardship until the day they need to part with each other due to natural death. Really touching and make me cry, gosh...

The song is Love, Me by Collin Raye. Very touching indeed ... the lyrics can be found at http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/collin-...ve-me-5652.html

The song is Love, Me by Collin Raye. Very touching indeed ... the lyrics can be found at http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/collin-...ve-me-5652.html

Yeah, that's the song man! Oh man, nice, you have spelled out the name, thanks! Very touching song, and the music just well-blended with the lyrics...