afbug

HD595 - I am seeing red!

Magic Red! 60th anniversary edition

Finally landed these. After months of eyeing the 595, i'm glad i hold out longer. When i saw an offer (from headfi's digitalmind) to help me aquire these, i jump! headphone.gif So just enjoy the photos, not many 'real' photos of these around. No sonic impressions, it will sound the same as a regular 595. Oh yes, someone said 'It feels like a sexy lady in red satin dress wrapping her legs around my head!' smoke.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Isn't this posted on Headfi? Wow. ohmy.gif

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=180319

Yeah! Thats my post. A headfier got them for me, so i post there as well. There're not many pics of it around and so, how can i leave out sgheadphones? tongue.gif

squalle: This is the reason why i'm not going to get those DRs. blush.gif

afbug...finally cannot tahan liao ah...how much did you pay for it?

Those regular 595s almost stole my heart when i tried them last Dec. wub.gif But i told myself, MS1 just arrived and i might not like headphones afterall. Maybe earphones and IEMs are more for me. But when i see these avaliable, i flip! Cannot tahan no more! It cost me 180 euros total, still cheaper than CK Tangs!

gfgfmoses: That is the reason why i got them. tongue.gif

Edited by afbug

Very sexy....the woman in red........is dancing with me.....cheek to cheek......

Very sexy....the woman in red........is dancing with me.....cheek to cheek......

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

It's LADY in red.. tsk tsk.. and you call yourself an audiophile. whistling.gifrolleyes.gif

Heh heh.....lady in red is kissing, caressing, licking my ears and singing to me. wub.gif But she is feeling a little lonely........missing her HD555 Aqua Blue. wub.gif

Its making quite a stir in headfi. lol. Maroon is quite a radical colour for headphones i must say.

Beautiful and classy- a perfect gift for the special lady friend wink.gif

And it comes with a Sennheiser-headphone-hanger smile.gif

Edited by david watt