afbug

HD595 - I am seeing red!

Actually, the photos are quite "arty". Rather special.  biggrin.gif

Thank you. Issit because of the close up pic? tongue.gif Its quite badly taken. When i received the package, i tore thru the shipping box (like a caveman who see food in weeks) and hastily snap some pics. The box and tape quite strong lol, so i used some strength. Camera and hand wasn't very stable then.

The layout of the headphone with the box. The inspiration at that time must have came from the headphones.  laugh.gif

This is the 1st time someone said my pics are nice. Thanks yes.gif The box gotta be the most cheapo headphone stand around. lol.

BTW, anyone knows where to get a stand like this in SG? I'm fine with metal or wooden ones. Just want something to mount my clamp on. The one in the pic is a paper towel holder with its top bended to hold headphones.

user posted image

user posted image

' date='May 22 2006, 10:14 AM'] Oh my god, i gotta have this!!

GOOD oh my god, eargasm....

You only see pictures, can get eargasm? lol.gif

Har? Photoshoot with a can? lol I'm fine with it. Let me know when you got your lights.

To those who are interested in these 595s, Rik is doing another MO for these. Probably your last chance to own them. Unless you make a trip to Europe personally!

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=184379

Looks tempting...I like that colour scheme...Its so much nicer than that greenish gunky colour that the original 595's are in...

I have ordered one from Rik. Should be shipping out today. :))

I have ordered one from Rik. Should be shipping out today. :))

Congratulations! I think shipped already. Will take approx 5 days to arrive. I now got another member who own these on this forum. Can form Team Magic Red. :lol: I think less than 10 of these in SG. :mellow: I thought of getting the 555 Aqua Blue too but it is a little too ex at the moment. Not worth it.

Edited by afbug

Thanks! It just get shipped out last Saturday. Team Magic Red Go Go Go :P

555 Aqua Blue is currently going for 95 Euro (~S$190) at Amazon.de. Unfortunately it does not ship overseas :no:

Congratulations! I think shipped already. Will take approx 5 days to arrive. I now got another member who own these on this forum. Can form Team Magic Red. :lol: I think less than 10 of these in SG. :mellow: I thought of getting the 555 Aqua Blue too but it is a little too ex at the moment. Not worth it.

Edited by kentgh

Thanks! It just get shipped out last Saturday. Team Magic Red Go Go Go :P

555 Aqua Blue is currently going for 95 Euro (~S$190) at Amazon.de. Unfortunately it does not ship overseas :no:

Wah tempting! Dunno if Rik can get them or not. He is not in Germany. Plus shipping, it will more much more. And paiseh also, keep asking him for help. :blush:

Edit:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000...7300702-6064506

Edited by afbug

Recieved my Magic Red today :DD

Looks like it need some burning in before it's going to sound it's best. Sounds abit veil on initial listening...

Recieved my Magic Red today :DD

Looks like it need some burning in before it's going to sound it's best. Sounds abit veil on initial listening...

Looks nice rite? :P Yes, Senns will need at least 150 hrs to sound their best so they said. Personally, my set changed for the better after 50 hrs. All the details start getting better. Or it could be equipment mismatch. Synergy not so good. These need an amp to sound good despite their 50 ohm rating. People tend to think they need no amp like a KSC75 but my set only sound good with an amp. Without amp, it sucks.

mr bug

wanna come on sat? :D

shoot the 595, plus u can play ard with my phones

plus some others too :)

mini private (invitation only) meet? :D