afbug

HD595 - I am seeing red!

Who coming? :P Thanks for the invite. Pls pm me your add and time.

Coolz nice cans colours !

I stated what i paid in the 1st page. Anyway, its 180 euros total. :))

hahaha, I am so busy to admire your HD595 red lady dat I didnt even notice that you have already stated e price... Anyway, it's a limited edt, issit??

Cheers,

Dreamer

Not really limited edition but more like an anniversary edition, Senn's 60th year but it is only avaliable for sale in Europe. So you can't get them at other places. Looks better than the regular 595s huh! :P

Looks better than the regular 595s huh!

besides the look/color, anything else different from the stock version of HD595 ?

is it running at impedance = 120 ohms ?

Not really limited edition but more like an anniversary edition, Senn's 60th year but it is only avaliable for sale in Europe. So you can't get them at other places. Looks better than the regular 595s huh! :P

Definitely, this red lady definitely looks 101% better than e regular HD595... *ENVY*

Anyway, is there any special functions compared to others or does it comes w/any other accessories.... I dun think I can get it now, right??

besides the look/color, anything else different from the stock version of HD595 ?

Its 50 ohms. Only colour difference. If not it will cost much more. :P

Definitely, this red lady definitely looks 101% better than e regular HD595... *ENVY*

Anyway, is there any special functions compared to others or does it comes w/any other accessories.... I dun think I can get it now, right??

No special functions. Still cannot shoot rockets with it. :P Everything is the same except the colour. I don't think the person that helped me aquire these are doing it now but if he decides to help people get these again, I'll let you know thru PM. Or if you're making a trip to Europe, you might be able to snag a pair at those local stores.

Edited by afbug

50ohms version = 120 version? Not quite I discovered. :no: The guys at headfi will tell you both sound almost the same but a 125ohm 595 sure sounds better than the 50ohm version.........

So I got sick of the UM1 and its new sound. Minus bass isn't what I really wanted, so I did not test it on other cans except both Westones and ER4P.

I got a 50ohm HD595. They're great but some think that it sounded a little bass light. Sennheiser used to make these 595s in 120ohms but changed to the current 50ohm. I never heard the 120ohm version before and find the 50ohm 595's bass just enough for my liking, a little more will be great!

I then remembered my 75ohm adapter, 75+50=125ohm! :)) Does it make my 595s similar to the original 120ohm version? I don't care actually and I've read that both versions sound virtually the same. Plugged in the adapter. What a scary sight! HD595s are terminated with a 6.3mm plug and my adapter is 3.5mm. So I have to use Senn's 6.3mm to 3.5mm converter AND add the 75ohm adapter. It became a loooong plug, the whole damn thing is now 12.5cm long!

Here is the nice thing about this connection. It adds more bass presence and impact to my 595s rather than rob it. Great! I was half expecting it to sound thinner than before. I'm not day dreaming, the difference is quite obvious. More bass, without losing or affecting ANY of the 595's qualities. Its clarity, details, midrange and treble remains unchanged. This is a great plus for me. I win some, but don't lose any with my 125ohms 595. :DD I don't think I can go back to the stock 50ohms version anymore. :(

I'm very surprise no one mention this before. Surely someone at headfi tried this before. I must have missed it.

No special functions. Still cannot shoot rockets with it. :P Everything is the same except the colour. I don't think the person that helped me aquire these are doing it now but if he decides to help people get these again, I'll let you know thru PM. Or if you're making a trip to Europe, you might be able to snag a pair at those local stores.

Hahahaa, okok, thanks... Making a trip to Europe??? Tat's almost impossible... Afterall, I am jobless now.... :no:

Hey bro, really thanks, pls PM me if ur contact is getting more of these...

Cheers

If anyone don't mind to get a used limited edition red HD595.Please check it out at

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=193467

hahaha, I am so busy to admire your HD595 red lady dat I didnt even notice that you have already stated e price... Anyway, it's a limited edt, issit??

Cheers,

Dreamer

Wow,

Great looking cans u got, and read that it's a very good pair too... if only I got the budget for it ;(...

Drooling oredi...

Cheers.