Sign in to follow this  
Zephyron

Creative's entry to the IEM foray?

it's priced at $99USD, so unless Sim Wong Hoo wants to rip singaporeans off (more/again) $219 is a strange price.

So you think paying much more for Shure or Ety is not being ripped off?

Btw, can you comment on your review set? I'll like to know more about its quality before commenting on its price...

I'm saying the conversion from 99USD to 219SGD is strange. It's understandable if an american company sells something more expensively in singapore due to shipping costs and what have you. But if a singaporean company sells its product in its own market at a higher price than an international market, wouldn't you find it strange?

it would not be wrong as it uses passive noise isolation. cancelling would be a wrong word though since there is no electrical circuitry to provide a reverse sound signal to counteract external noise.

it's priced at $99USD, so unless Sim Wong Hoo wants to rip singaporeans off (more/again) $219 is a strange price.

Btw, can you comment on your review set? I'll like to know more about its quality before commenting on its price...

I'm saying the conversion from 99USD to 219SGD is strange. It's understandable if an american company sells something more expensively in singapore due to shipping costs and what have you. But if a singaporean company sells its product in its own market at a higher price than an international market, wouldn't you find it strange?

Not strange if they all comes from China, anyway, China made stuff are actually more expensive in China than Singapore so its nothing new.... maybe the markup is higher on the Singapore distributor.

Any news? And just to confirm, this is a single driver design?

Yes.

Anyone who had the set mind to share his/her opinion?

it is normal.

even their gigaworks t20 speaker, its cheaper to get in the us then getting it locally.

amazon has it for usd80, locally creative shop it goes for 180 there abouts. rolleyes.gif

it is normal.

even their gigaworks t20 speaker, its cheaper to get in the us then getting it locally.

amazon has it for usd80, locally creative shop it goes for 180 there abouts. rolleyes.gif

What the hell?

Maybe we should form a mob and lynch Sim Wong Hoo laugh.gif

the retail price is set by the disty... no up to creative... if they wan to mark up their margin, there's nothing creative can do...