Sign in to follow this  
bulkie

I need a little help...........

Guys,

I'm currently trying to source for a pair of D66 eggos. Got a kinda fren of mine to make a trip to lucky plaza, but unluckily, product is outta stock currently.

Is there anywhere else I can get hold of this baby? Or is there a similliar product I can go for? The most impt feature is the 0.5m cord. I want a short cord becoz Im gonna use this with my new ipod. Always wanted to keep my long-corded cans at home when i go out.

unsure.gif

bulkie, I am not sure I am also trying to find a pair.. since it's quite cheap.

But apparently lucky plaza no more already..

maybe you would like to try other cans?

I recommend you koss ksc-55 or even ksc-50 . They are great bang for the buck. Plus the cord is abt 0.5-1 m only.. quite short

Try Bluetin, they are the one who seems to have them in stock but prepare to pay the steep price w00t.gif

I got mine 2nd hand wink.gif

You can try Head-Fi.org classifieds, others would be

www.outwardsound.com

or you can try eBay, Good Luck!

regards

mat

What are the other options i might have.............looking at the fact that I need something that is short-corded (0.5m) with extension, has good bass.

Ahh this is a fuggin headache.

er.. bulkie eggo's bass does not have that much kick, based from what I've heard. Plus, are you firm on the 0.5m extension?

if not you can just get any headphone with 1 m and tie them together to make it shorter. Not a problem imo.

Since you mentioned good bass, my recommendation would be the koss. Incredible bass and good sound for the price. It is at least 100 dollars, to me.

Guy,

I've tried alotta koss products and yeah they're not bad, but thats not what i really need. What i really want is a 0.5m corded cans.

Thinking about which i might want to buy the EM7, but they are short of bass.............hmmm..........but my etys were short of bass as well...............stilll i love em.

Ahh Im confused now.................which is y the topic reads............HELP ME!

if you really need 0.5 m and good bass , good luck in your search. It's not easy finding phone with 0.5 m , let alone with good bass.

If you want to compromise a little and go for 1 m, tie them , you will have more choice wink.gif

Alrite what about the sony ex70sp? is there such a thing? I know lp stands for long , sp= short?

Guy,

Yeah ur right.........luck in my search. Im always trying to find sh*t loads of crap for myself.

As if times werent bad enuff, I had to go buy myself an Ipod. Making me "gian" now in search of a solid pair of ultra portable/shortcorded cans.

Ok ppl........keep the ideas coming...............else i really might have to end up buying from bluetin.

party.gif

The D66 sounds good with the iPod, wait till you hear it with a portable amp in between thumbup1.gif

0.5 m seem inadequate for me somehow I always end up using the extension anyway rolleyes.gif

Edited by matbon0013