Sign in to follow this  
kehyi

New look?

Great work yotiao. Now I can surf even quicker on SGH using my fone with the lo-fi version.

No issues with browsing speed & 'look' on my side. It was a bit of a surprise to see the change today but looks fairly intuitive enough.

I prefer the blue colour scheme too.

For those who didn't notice, click on the FAST REPLY button located at the bottom of the page to activate the quick reply window, that simple. Makes the page easier to navigate.

ah.. i was wondering where the quick reply box went. im such a klutz to have missed that...

Great job yotiao!

Actually, all the quick reply and hide avatar settings can be done in your user profile under 'Board Settings'.

ah.. i was wondering where the quick reply box went. im such a klutz to have missed that...

Still the old words, look around for new features, :))

where'd all my happy smilies go? :'(

haha..

hide & seek, LOL

Actually, all the quick reply and hide avatar settings can be done in your user profile under 'Board Settings'.

yeah, thanks for pointing it out

to other Singnet users, I am going to contact Singnet on this matter, they don't even have 24h HOTLINE! Sigh..

i tried to call singnet hotline 1800-848 6933, but the automated telephone system keeps on asking for a singnet broadband telephone number.

any singnet members can PM me your home telephone number please?

ok. this is the result of contacting technical support. i was asked to provide a trace result, although I really doubt this will help their investigation.

can any singnet users help me?

under windows, open DOS, type

tracert www.sgheadphones.net

Ooo, IPB v3. If you guys think it's cool so far, wait till you try the AJAX in-page editing for your posts. :D

Edit: Darn, no AJAX? I was pretty sure IPB 3 had it...

added, click on 'Edit'> Quick Edit, set. :))

Hi Yotiao

is there a reduction in PM space? My mail box which used to be 90% used is full now even though i have not received any new PM.

Cheers

singnet's ok with the site now, doesnt re-direct to some influeix page already

but the forum template's a little wierd.. dont see those smileys nor quoting boxes.. its kinda all text based

Hi Yotiao

is there a reduction in PM space? My mail box which used to be 90% used is full now even though i have not received any new PM.

Cheers

Setting is not changed, but don't know how the new board calculate the usage. anyway, you should see an increase of storage space now.

Let me know if you still have problems.

Hi Yotiao

Cheers

Setting is not changed, but don't know how the new board calculate the usage. anyway, you should see an increase of storage space now.

Let me know if you still have problems.

OK thanks.