Sign in to follow this  
wenjia

172 USD for new Shure E4C at buy.com

http://www.onsale.com/onsale/OsAudio/shop/...dpno~764451.asp

when you add the item into the cart, the price become 172 USD

plus the exchange rate drop recently, will this consider a good buy? should be, right?

meanwhile, i also email the earphonesolution.com to ask them to beat this price, hope good news will come from them soon.

so far the best offer online is last time earphonesolution's coupon e4c198 to get the USD 198.

anyone wants to buy? it seems onsale.com is a back order. they may no stock currently.

we can gather together to save the shipping costs either from earphonesolution or onsale.com

place your name here, so we order together

1. WenJia

Edited by wenjia

Is it an authorised dealer that is certified by Shure? If not usually you are usually getting refurbished set. Hmm......why don't you send www.earphonesolutions.com the price and the webby with this price and see whether they can do anything about it or not. JUst got mine. Or else I would have ordered with you and save a hell lot!

Just a word of warning: guys at SPUG forums tried to MO Shures from the US once. Turns out the local distributor won't honour the warranty; you'll have to send them back to the US for servicing. After that, a few online retailers said that Shure told them not to ship here, apparently at the request of our local distributor.

Ref

Just a word of warning: guys at SPUG forums tried to MO Shures from the US once. Turns out the local distributor won't honour the warranty; you'll have to send them back to the US for servicing. After that, a few online retailers said that Shure told them not to ship here, apparently at the request of our local distributor.

Ref

Yup what he said is true.. I sent them an email regarding this before.. earphonesolutions won't ship here directly.. but theres always an alternative.. =)

yup. It took me 1 and a half weeks to have my Shure E2c replaced with the local distributor. Got my shure E4 from online. So most probably I will send to the US directly for repair if there is anything wrong with it.

I rather send it to US. There they will definitely give you a new pair. Those Hong Kongers are known to be more giam. haha!

Yes. 1.5 weeks. Pretty fast huh? Sent to this Electronics & Engineering company for repair.