Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: little dot 2+

no problem man, i am just getting 1 for myself too

those who havent collect, best is if u can come today. i am in rowell court from now to around 8pm 9pm. so those who want to get it quick, come fast !!

Haxyer,

Thanks once again for the MO. It was nice meeting you. Good luck in tekong :)

Hear! Hear!

if there are people that wanna buy LDM+ but missed this MO, i might be starting 1 again but smaller orders. my colleague wanna buy 1 too. mostly if it happens, it will start next month

7 more sets to go!

Edited by haxyer

sorry tomorrow i got job commitments cannot go woodlands. those who wanna collect please come to tampines or simei. thank you.

any LDM+ owners staying in Bukit Panjang/CCK area?

having briefly spoken to a few of the forummers here and on head-fi, i can't help but have this niggling suspicion that i may have been shipped that normal gain set instead of the low gain set. so i'm hoping to do a quick one-to-one comparison over the weekend with a normal gain set to see if it is indeed the case.

or if anyone's bringing to LDM+ to Stereo any time soon, pls PM me too. Stereo isnt too far from home either. thanks in advance.

rkivie,sorri to make you wait so long......

have collected it.......

in real life,it is smaller and much beautiful than pictures......

gonna burn in and charge now.....

nah dont worry abt it. you were very kind to have helped me out. i should be thanking you, heh. besides, i was allowed, errr, lots of headphones to play around with while waiting =)