kneth (Black) *PAID

flu_fighter (Black) *PAID

Kube (Black) *PAID

Viix (black) *PAID

[Top-Gun] (black) *PAID

haxyer friend(black) *PAID

PRICES

Home: Tampines st 22.

Workplace: Blk 634 Veerasamy road. Along jalan besar road, just before Sim Lim Tower.

Handphone Number: 97347285.

MSN add: kuhaniz@hotmail.com

Email: tanjinwei@gmail.com

the extra charge will be 2 dollars. come to rowell court anytime to collect today and tomorrow(13/07 and 14/07). if you guys want to collect at tampines or simei, please inform me so i can bring back some. every LDM+ and LD2+ is at my office.

i will be going to causeway point on saturday because tomorrow i will bring everything back to tampines.

so if u want to take it today and tomorrow, come to rowell court.

Please take note that if your set is faulty, you have to ship them back yourself or fix it yourself. I will not be responsible for any product fault when you recieve it. You have to contact the builder in china yourself.

Edited by haxyer

thank you for the information

i am just looking if anyone wanna share the shipping, if no one interested then i will order 2 for myself and my friend.

this will be the first tube amp that i will have and it will not be wise for me to invest in a new product like LD4 because of the cost. price is a big factor for me and most of my audio products are 2nd hand stuff.

haxyer, I'm interested in the Little Dot Micro+. Can you help me ask how much is it? My chinese not very good. If resonable, i'll want one! :beer:

each little dot 2+ is around 105 sgd? I tot i saw a much higher price at the site.

Edit:

I just realised that there are 2 versions of LDM. Little Dot Micro and Little Dot Micro+. Do you know the price of these?

Edited by afbug

in october i will be at the holy sacred land of tekong.

the prices are:

LD3+

RMB1580

LD2+

RMB518

LDm+

RMB238 <-- may be cheaper

for LDM i am not sure about the price but i will help you to ask.

they seem to be selling the LD2 to the english speaking people at Littletube.com for 100USD without shipping. it seems that they earn quite a profit from them.

i msg him personally in chinese and he told me it is 518RMB which is about 102.811 SGD.

小不点II+:518元+运费250元 总共:768元.

Quite interested...like you, haxyer, also budget-tight...so this looks like a great bargain. If you're going to do it, count me in.

in october i will be at the holy sacred land of tekong.

the prices are:

LD3+

RMB1580

LD2+

RMB518

LDm+

RMB238 <-- may be cheaper

for LDM i am not sure about the price but i will help you to ask.

they seem to be selling the LD2 to the english speaking people at Littletube.com for 100USD without shipping. it seems that they earn quite a profit from them.

i msg him personally in chinese and he told me it is 518RMB which is about 102.811 SGD.

小不点II+:518元+运费250元 总共:768元.

Thanks for listing the prices! I like to know the price of the LDM and final price of LDM+ please. I dunno which one to get. lol. The old LDM seems good at using 2 AAA batts while the new LDM+, well its new but using litium batts. :D

If the LDM+ is really approx RMB238, then its very cheap compared to its listed price of approx US$100. Those looking for amps should get this i guess! If the prices are like this for the LDM+ and LDM, I'm in for a set.

' date='16 Jun 2006, 02:11 PM' post='66615']

How does the Little Dot Micro + compares to this?

Mini-EPH Headphone Amplifier (full discrete desing, no op-amp rolling dudes :D)?

Going for only RM120, o.O http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=264951

This amp looks cool but external batt + RCA? Not very portable leh. For desktop use, its fine i guess at its price. But i'll go for a full fledge desktop amp.

i have sent him a message for the answer of LDM prices. Will update you once he replied me.

Kube, i will contact you when i am ready to order.

i have sent him a message for the answer of LDM prices. Will update you once he replied me.

Kube, i will contact you when i am ready to order.

Thanks dude. :party:

BTW, the LDM+ comes with a adaptor. Do you guys know what voltage is it? China Voltage is same as SG? So i assume the LD2 works in SG just as fine?

Found some pics of LDM+

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showpost.ph...08&postcount=55

From headfi impressions, it seems like an awesome amp with super batt life.

there is suppose to be 2 versions. 110v ~ 120v and 220v ~ 230v. so we will get the 230v version.

LDM: 128 (暂时缺货)

LDM+:238

LD2+:518 (下周供货)

the LDM is currently out of stock. The LD2+ will be ready next week, so i should be ordering once it is available or the end of the month.

there is suppose to be 2 versions. 110v ~ 120v and 220v ~ 230v. so we will get the 230v version.

LDM: 128 (暂时缺货)

LDM+:238

LD2+:518 (下周供货)

the LDM is currently out of stock. The LD2+ will be ready next week, so i should be ordering once it is available or the end of the month.

Thanks for the quick updates and info.

LDM=128? All prices in RMB? Bro, it sounds too good to be true leh! Like that I want both LDM and LDM+! lol. Too bad its out of stock. :no:

I'm interested in a LDM+ at RMB238. I hope we can save on the shipping with more ppl.

ya in RMB. now i know the importance of chinese that i learnt in school

Unbelievable! RMB128 is like SGD$25.60 exclusive of shipping?? Unbelievable! Cheaper than a MX500! :blink:

BTW, my LDM+; I want a black set with lower gain if possible.

Interested in a LDM+ (black)! :))

i try my best for you. but i need to find out how to explain lower gain in chinese

Thanks bro. If you know how to out it across to him, it'll be great. If not, a normal gain one will be fine too. Just let me know if its low or normal after you order.

Approx how much will the shipping be?