Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

Albert of Anything Audio takes a bow

It's rather sad to hear that Albert of Anything Audio will exit from the retail sector and vacate the premise at Parklane Shopping Mall by this Fri (Jun 23). I've always had a fun time in his shop and shall miss his generiosity in allowing me to audition all his new products, speakers and cans alike.

Albert, if you are reading this dude, we're gonna miss ya.

Edited by Mackie

' date='19 Jun 2006, 03:17 PM' post='66894'] Maybe he should take his free time to browse around here.

Psstt... If they're shutting the premises down, any fat hopes of a closing down sale?

No sale. Albert told me his partners have other audio business and will absorb the stock. Yup I will miss him on Fridays.

Hi Albert

Thanks for all pleasant listening sessions and your generosity in letting me try out the different cans.

Hope to see you around soon.

' date='19 Jun 2006, 03:17 PM' post='66894']

Maybe he should take his free time to browse around here.

Psstt... If they're shutting the premises down, any fat hopes of a closing down sale?

Well I've already thought of that but as yet, Beyer and Dynaudio Acoustics products are not on the menu. I will scour the shop and report back. :D

How about some accessories, I don't mind buying some accessories before the only place I know of which stocks DT 250-250 earpads and headbands close.

Oh, Albert, if you are reading this, I have always like AA and wish you well in your future endeavours! :)

Anyone knows where to get Beyer headphone since Anything Audio has already closed down?

If you are nearer the downtown, then go to Jaben in Adelphi or if you live up north, try Stereo Electronics in Woodlands. They are both in the forum, you can pm them your enquiries.

The only headphone Aron don't stock is Beyers LOL..... don't know why. Guess we are left with Jaben.

Ooops sorry. My bad. If Beyers are insisted on, then can also try Hung Brothers but make sure you get Douglas to attend to you and not "El Mustacho". Douglas will allow demo of the headphones if you are serious purchaser.

Edited by heady