Sign in to follow this  
Guest joi-ful

Qn: Prices of IEM

Guest joi-ful

Hi all, i'd like to inquire the prices of the following IEMs which I'm considering for my 3rd pair of earphones:

Westone UM1

Sennheiser cx700

Audio-Technica ck7

Panasonic HJE-70

Any more decent IEMs below or around $200 to intro?

Btw how come no one recommend Shure e2c anymore?? :o

:party: Thanks in advance :party:

Edited by joi-ful

I've tried the E2G for 2 weeks which is similar to the E2C and in the end sold it off to get the UM1. My advice to you is to get the UM1. Much tighter bass than the E2G. The bass on the E2G was realli muddy. I would also advice you to just give either Jaben or Stereo a call or a pm and you should get better idea of the prices.

Guest joi-ful

icic. ty for fast reply. So how much did you get ur um1 for?

And which tips are u using now?

Hi all, i'd like to inquire the prices of the following IEMs which I'm considering for my 3rd pair of earphones:

Westone UM1

Sennheiser cx700

Audio-Technica ck7

Panasonic HJE-70

Any more decent IEMs below or around $200 to intro?

Btw how come no one recommend Shure e2c anymore?? :o

:party: Thanks in advance :party:

why not u give aron of stereo electronics or wilson of jaben a call?...they both are from this forum.

xllms

haha really ah? eh thats bad of u to side. LAter stereo dont welcome u the next time. haha...

hey joi-ful bro, want to meet up? I need to get a new pair of haedphones too. Drop me a pm man. Then we can go test out together and share some opinions.

Its kinda like a computer shop but i feel that its a nice and quiet environment to audition. Wilson is friendly too and he allows you to realli take your time to audition.

haha, went to jaben once but it's closed..hmm, like very compact sia the shop..lots of things..when u goin joi-ful? i oso tinkin of droppin uncle wilson a visit..

Jaben is a really good place to test out headphones and earphones. Somehow I always end up spending hours there without noticing how much time has passed.

Isn't the prices at 'Announcements/Offers' forums?

I like both shops. Its a real pity that Stereo is a little too far for me. (Or maybe its a blessing...if not spent a lot more!) I like Stereo for their sheer varity. Lots of stuff! Jaben for its location and intimate quiet environment. Excellent for spending sometime there listening to headphones.

' date='23 Jun 2006, 12:45 AM' post='67172']

Hey guys, don't get me wrong..

I was just saying that since Stereo is located at Woodlands Point, alot of people hustling in/out of the shop, plus cannot sit down, slow slow test the earphones, got salesperson looking at u, so paiseh.

But Jaben there got air-con mah, sit down, talk alot with Uncle Wilson, then still can touch anything (provided u dont spoil anything la)..

In a nutshell, more relaxed la, which is what you're supposed to be when enjoying your music, maybe that's why I'm more of a kampung boy rather than a city boy..

Cheers!

Don't kill me Aron, your shop still carries alot of stuff!

It's my own personal preference.

Anyway, to TS,

For reference of prices you could always refer to http://www.bluetin.com

and have a look there.

Hope this helps, cheers :D

hahaha, when i am in Stereo, i dun give a damn to anyone...just take my time to test whatever I want...no one bothers me, usually i am left alone to test all the earphones he has there...when i am done, jus have a nice chat w Aron and thank him nicely if i am not buying anything

it's certainly relaxing enough...anyway, earphones are meant to be on the move, no point sitting down n listen to them like listening to hifi...at least to me

xllms

' date='23 Jun 2006, 12:45 AM' post='67172']

Hey guys, don't get me wrong..

I was just saying that since Stereo is located at Woodlands Point, alot of people hustling in/out of the shop, plus cannot sit down, slow slow test the earphones, got salesperson looking at u, so paiseh.

But Jaben there got air-con mah, sit down, talk alot with Uncle Wilson, then still can touch anything (provided u dont spoil anything la)..

In a nutshell, more relaxed la, which is what you're supposed to be when enjoying your music, maybe that's why I'm more of a kampung boy rather than a city boy..

Cheers!

Don't kill me Aron, your shop still carries alot of stuff!

It's my own personal preference.

Anyway, to TS,

For reference of prices you could always refer to http://www.bluetin.com

and have a look there.

Hope this helps, cheers :D

hahaha, when i am in Stereo, i dun give a damn to anyone...just take my time to test whatever I want...no one bothers me, usually i am left alone to test all the earphones he has there...when i am done, jus have a nice chat w Aron and thank him nicely if i am not buying anything

it's certainly relaxing enough...anyway, earphones are meant to be on the move, no point sitting down n listen to them like listening to hifi...at least to me

xllms

emm... yup.. earphone is mean on the move... but testing of sound need to be quite and u dun stand for hours testing do u.. my leg will b jelly after that

Guest joi-ful

Isn't the prices at 'Announcements/Offers' forums?

I like both shops. Its a real pity that Stereo is a little too far for me. (Or maybe its a blessing...if not spent a lot more!) I like Stereo for their sheer varity. Lots of stuff! Jaben for its location and intimate quiet environment. Excellent for spending sometime there listening to headphones.

Only some of the prices are available at the Announcements/Offers forum. But thanks anyway, at least i've a rough gauge of the prices now :dance:

Guest joi-ful

Hmm, there's a sticky at Home Equipment with e prices of headphones in sg. :whistle:

Guess i didn't search enough before starting this thread... :ppth:

Mod says: P r e c i s e l y...........Charlene lover. LOL... There's also an in-house review section. Most newbies here tend to miss it.

Edited by Mackie