Sign in to follow this  
xllms

DIY Interconnects

Hi guys,

am looking for a gd place to do my Interconnects for my Little Dot Micro+ and I only have Sundays to do so

Does anyone know where I can get these them on a sunday?

I'm using a self-made KLOTZ Twinax + Canare plugs...my soldering skills is not gd hence the final outcome leaves much to be desire...however i quite like the sound as it creates a LIVE! feel in the experience and mid-range becomes clearer, but trebles are too harsh/strong for my liking...

can anyone recommend alternative that will also create a gd LIVE! feel in the sonic production but without the harshness in trebles and at the same time, having gd speed and firmness in its bass

* earphones to be used with

1) Westone UM1

2) Etymotic ER4p

3) Panasonic HJE50

thanks

xllms

You can try getting Canare L-2T2S with the canare plugs. Can be had at LHS electronincs at lv 2 Sim Lim Tower. Can ask the boss Robert to terminate (for) you (kidding!) :innocent: Sound is a weee bit warm-ish, but rather pleasing.

Another would be Mogami star quad 2534, though that you would have to do it yourself for asking someone to do for you (eg LHS) would cost quite a few bucks. Haven't tried this cable before but supposedly, very good (better than the L-2T2S.