Sign in to follow this  
kehyi

just noticed that we now have 2000 registered members on SGHeadphones :) The 2000th member is... Proton who has yet to post... welcome welcome :dance:

Forgot to put the critical word: post here regularly

Let's say that there are 100 regular posters,

therefore,

100/2000 x 100%

= 1/20 x 100%

=5%

:P

i wonder why people register, then *don't* post anything. I mean, any1 can browse the forum without registering right? so, to take the effort to register and then not do anything with it, is kinda strange to me... :shrug:

Edited by kehyi

i wonder why people register, then *don't* post anything. I mean, any1 can browse the forum without registering right? so, to take the effort to register and then not do anything with it, is kinda strange to me... :shrug:

the classifieds section requires membership :))

Edited by redqueue

Looking without bidding or expressing any interest at all. That's new. :P Oh, forgot, it has been here all this while. The off-line equivilent is a fascinating activity called window shopping. :P

Guest joi-ful

Maybe it's because they don't know what should they post.

Not everyone's like me lo.... so bo liao come here n post this nonsense. lol.

Actually, during the recent Lucky Draw, one of the criteria for the Main Draw was to have posted more than 50 times... I didn't qualify for it then... :sigh:

So, it *may* be worthwhile to make boliao posts to boost your post count :wink:

Guest joi-ful

Huh, the lucky draw which was organised by Jaben izzit?

Sad ah, I wasn't a member at that time yet. What prizes were there to be won? *ahem* In preparation for any upcoming lucky draws, I'm here to increase my post count. =P

PS: Yeah, unless it's the threadstarter who started it, it's v v v v bad to digress tooo much cause there may be people who are looking for serious infomation in the thread

Actually, during the recent Lucky Draw, one of the criteria for the Main Draw was to have posted more than 50 times... I didn't qualify for it then... :sigh:

So, it *may* be worthwhile to make boliao posts to boost your post count :wink:

Eh, don't forget the boliao posts can be deleted by the mods and your post count will also be duly reduced. Lets try to post constructive ones lest this forum ends up to be a chit chat venue with no real information to be shared.

Edited by Mackie