Sign in to follow this  
jig_sg

Dared MP-5 Tube Headphone Amp with USB DAC

sellers that sell darkvoice or other equipment ?

290美金,包ems,336i新版本

like very expensive leh. 336i version for 290 USD including shipping.

Edited by haxyer

Yeap, that's the rip-off pricing the headfiers are paying at.

Sellers who just deal with shipping services. Do a search on EMS, there's a few.

Edited by eSoteric

you got any recommended ones ? so i call the supplier to send to their address and they will send the items to us right ?

I used this http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/5000375...fff.jhtml?p=1-6

Inform the amp seller that you would like it shipped through the above service. Either you or the seller will contact the shipper and work out the pricing, addresses and details. In my case the seller was the one who suggested using this service, and he handled all the shipping stuff for me.

Those Darkvoice comes in a wooden crate! That might explain its expensive shipping cost.

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread....d=1#post2254681

Wooden crate more sturdy? or maybe its cheaper for them to use crate than foam. Anyways, jsut received my Dared MP-5 yesterday. Woohoo... Interested in the Darkvoice too if MO does go thru.

Wooden crate more sturdy? or maybe its cheaper for them to use crate than foam. Anyways, jsut received my Dared MP-5 yesterday. Woohoo... Interested in the Darkvoice too if MO does go thru.

You having amp fever ah? :lol: I tot going to MO the MP-5 or Darkvoice? So how is the MP-5? Man all those tubes got me intrigued! LD2+, Dared MP-5 and this Darkvoice......

Anyway those Darkvoice are shipped triple boxed in those pics! Got a shipping box, wooden crate and original manufacturer's box.

Edited by afbug

Hmm

I might want the Dared as I want the DAC function LOL

but then, might need to wait. There are more important items to get in near future with my somehow limited money :)

afbug, sound me out when you guys starting the Dared MO

:)

You having amp fever ah? :lol: I tot going to MO the MP-5 or Darkvoice? So how is the MP-5? Man all those tubes got me intrigued! LD2+, Dared MP-5 and this Darkvoice......

Anyway those Darkvoice are shipped triple boxed in those pics! Got a shipping box, wooden crate and original manufacturer's box.

No la, just wanna compare the 2. Then keep whichever I prefer and sell the other lor. Well, the MP-5 is the only tube headphone amp I have, cannot really give a good comparison. HOwever, straight out from PC the sound is definitely more musical and vocals sound better.

Edited by jig_sg

squalle, roger that! Or how about a cheap Firestone DAC? Or you also want tubey ah? :P

jig_sg, how much you paid in total? I was asking why not MO the MP-5, so cheaper? Is it really that wide as in the picture? What headphones you using with it?