Sign in to follow this  
afbug

Audio Books!

Anyone listen to books in audio format? Do you find it boring? I was bored while listening to a sample. :no: Thus I did not sign up. I also don't think I can concentrate on it when I'm outdoors.

But if educational textbooks are in audio format, heaven! :DD Can just close eyes and listen to text book. During your commute to school, can 'study' them. :whistle:

http://www.audible.com/

Click on the link and experience for yourself lor. Audio books are just like normal books but instead of reading it yourself, someone read to you. You download the book in MP3 format into your player and play it like a normal song. IF that person read it in a monotonous tone, then can :yawn:

There are audio books for fictional bestsellers as well, like the Harry Potter series and The Da Vinci Code. The "readers" are good, but they are mostly too expensive (in excess of $50), I'd rather buy the paperback and read for myself.

I prefer the real thing. Paper and ink cannot be beaten by bits and bytes.

Also, there are some lit text analysis that can be bought as audiobooks (in mp3 form I think, not audible's format)

Sparknotes