Sign in to follow this  
zonalblitz_audio

Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 Pro [Revised Edition]

I think that is a common flaw in the UE 5 pro build. Is that the new revised version or the old version? Wonder how many of these actually make it through intact when shipped over here.

if u guys gt a chance, try im716 in bass mode and sf5pro with a amp... u'll b surprize tt im716 perform is ard sf5pro standard if nt better

would certainly love to test ur im716 w a ER4p...wonder how different they r

xllms

if u lyk Er4p, juz go for it... im716 still no fight wif Er4p... but against a sf5pro, den u haf to hear to decide...

i already has it la (but loaned out now)...not interested in which is better or worse...jus wanna know the difference

Edited by xllms

oh........thx for the remainders......

now like tat can???

they gonna send it to change for the new vision........

sure looks to me a poor combination of poor design with poor material usage...the extended portion of the earphones using the selected plastic is the problem...the whole thing is not compact enough to achieve suitable stiffness in this case

looks a huge turn-off...really has to think thrice in getting one...the wire is flimsy enough, n now the casing breaks....

xllms

if u guys gt a chance, try im716 in bass mode and sf5pro with a amp... u'll b surprize tt im716 perform is ard sf5pro standard if nt better

would certainly love to test ur im716 w a ER4p...wonder how different they r

xllms

if u lyk Er4p, juz go for it... im716 still no fight wif Er4p... but against a sf5pro, den u haf to hear to decide...

i already has it la (but loaned out now)...not interested in which is better or worse...jus wanna know the difference

oops... i forget tt u haf it...

All the problems apparently have been solved in the new version after sending emails to ue, they said there is a batch or two that have the crack problem other than that they are ok.

I'm getting the new 5pro once Aron's stock arrive.....

Since there is no direct UE Customer Service here, will Jaben or SE honour the warranty if say (touch wood) our UE 5Pro gets cracked or snapped wires again?

i'm still pretty decided on this although there has been like +ve and -ve review about it. The bottomline is, i like how this sounds! :)

Since there is no direct UE Customer Service here, will Jaben or SE honour the warranty if say (touch wood) our UE 5Pro gets cracked or snapped wires again?

i'm still pretty decided on this although there has been like +ve and -ve review about it. The bottomline is, i like how this sounds! :)

u gg wif any amp?

i tink i noe wat Theory wan to say le....

if you gonna use amp,IM716 would be a cheaper and better choice

Edited by dle4e_2005

i tink i noe wat Theory wan to say le....

if you gonna use amp,IM716 would be a cheaper and better choice

yup... but if direct out of DAP, den SF5pro is better