Sign in to follow this  
variablefeedback

Recommend me a non-IEM headphone

My missus just feedback to me that the MDR888 is very good , she likes it, asked me how much, as if she is gonna pay for it ... thanks guys ... !! You guys rocks ...

now is to seach for my el' cheapo version of CX300 IEM ... the EP630 by Creative ..... last heard SE sells for S$42 but no stock now, right?

ANy IEM sounds close to CX300?

Why not just get the Creative EP630? Around the same price too. Tried it the other day. Not bad. More balanced sounding than Cresyn and Panasonic counterpart.

Where to buy ?

I am currently using the stock OEM Sony W800i HP IEM, also has a Cresyn E630 which I dont like since it dont fit my ears well, and a Sony EXP71 which is not much better that my HP IEM ...

Why not just get the Creative EP630? Around the same price too. Tried it the other day. Not bad. More balanced sounding than Cresyn and Panasonic counterpart.

Its at the new wing.

Near the place where they sells the DVD player, just next to teh escalator when you are coming down.

The SONY Is not on display, but behind the counter, near all the PANASONIC IEM.

oh tell your missus to take care of the 888. very fragile in their build quality as well as drivers. if you blast the 888, the drivers will not sound the same afterwards.