afbug

The Little Dot Micro+ thread!

^ Considering those amps. Wha portable player are you using, by the way? A PCDP or a DAP?

Have you tried them with any supra-aural or circumaural headphones?

Thanks. :))

Mine don't seemed to work when plug into LineOut (using iAudio U3).

U3 got line out meh? I dunno as I dun own one. Make sure its not LINE-IN hor! :P

^ Considering those amps. Wha portable player are you using, by the way? A PCDP or a DAP?

Have you tried them with any supra-aural or circumaural headphones?

Thanks. :))

I am using a PCDP as of now. My 1st post got updates on the cans i tested so far. Test only, not impressions.

Edited by afbug

U3 got line out meh? I dunno as I dun own one. Make sure its not LINE-IN hor! :P

Knock Knock :wallbash:

Me blur. You are right. It's line-in. Not line-out.

Guess I'll live with using it through headphone jack.

Edited by skysurf

well... heres my impression... bad sound quality... haiz... bass no controland treble untame as compare to my crossroad amp... hey but wait... my dad juz told me tt dun forget it juz out of the box so i ask him to bring hm and use iaudio u2 to burn in...

after 3h of burn in, i return to test dem... the bass compartment tighten up and treble is more tame now... haha... but still nt as gd as crossroad amp... however both sound and lk similar leading me to believe both is the same amp wif wif name only... currently giving it a 12h 1st charge and burning in in the process... hope tml wen i wake up, the sound will impress me...

haha... curious... i double amp my h10 and was amaze by the sound... the bass is so tight and punchy and treble is extended by alot.. the mid is also smooth... haha.. but too big to call portable le so i'll still stick to bring one amp out... foto cumin soon...

The effects were subtle, but the bass was tighter & better controlled, and the mids & highs were definitely extended. A pleasureable change, but not exactly night and day, since the UM2 was already plenty efficient from my portable player.

That's kinda what I thought when I asked if the UM2 needs to be amped. From my research when purchasing the UM2, the general opinion was that the UM2 doesn't need to be amped. So I was curious to read about pairing it with an amp.

You guys are tempting me now :bash::blush:

Sorry, I am a NOOB.... I'll like to know what is this Little Dot Micro+ all about....

it a portable amp... btw

my LDm+ is going to pair up with 3 diffrent setup:

ultra portable setup:Creative zen touch,LDM+,AKG K26P or portable 2.1 speaker

semi portable setup:MSI M510C Laptop,Ac97 sound card,LDM+,AKG K26P or portable 2.1 speaker

Home setup:MSI M510C Laptop,Ac97 sound card,Creative USB live 24bit,LDM+,AKG K26P or creative 2.1 speaker

Sorry, I am a NOOB.... I'll like to know what is this Little Dot Micro+ all about....

it a portable amp... btw

semi portable setup:MSI M510C Laptop,Ac97 sound card,LDM+,AKG K26P or portable 2.1 speaker

Home setup:MSI M510C Laptop,Ac97 sound card,Creative USB live 24bit,LDM+,AKG K26P or creative 2.1 speaker

Oicc....

Thanks bro... Now I know... Anyway, is Little Dot Micro e only portable AMP ard in SG???

it a portable amp... btw

Oicc....

Thanks bro... Now I know... Anyway, is Little Dot Micro e only portable AMP ard in SG???

Nope ... there are various choices lah ... there are like the XENOS , PA2V2 and other hand-built amps ... like PINT , CMOY ...

well... heres my impression... bad sound quality... haiz... bass no controland treble untame as compare to my crossroad amp... hey but wait... my dad juz told me tt dun forget it juz out of the box so i ask him to bring hm and use iaudio u2 to burn in...

after 3h of burn in, i return to test dem... the bass compartment tighten up and treble is more tame now... haha... but still nt as gd as crossroad amp... however both sound and lk similar leading me to believe both is the same amp wif wif name only... currently giving it a 12h 1st charge and burning in in the process... hope tml wen i wake up, the sound will impress me...

haha... curious... i double amp my h10 and was amaze by the sound... the bass is so tight and punchy and treble is extended by alot.. the mid is also smooth... haha.. but too big to call portable le so i'll still stick to bring one amp out... foto cumin soon...

I agree, the crossroad amp has got this really silky and smooth sound to it. so far the ldm+ treble sounds a bit harsh. I think the ldm+ might be a bit on the bright side. Hopefully it sounds better after burning it.

Sorry for being off topic. Anyone happen to know where and at what price i can get a crossroad amp?

I think Jaben at Aldephi sells it. It's incredible value, IMHO