afbug

The Little Dot Micro+ thread!

u mean amp also need burning??that is new for me ^^;

Ya. Everything also can burn in, including your brain and ears. :cans:

My dream set-up is: New iPod-->SM4-->E500. :P

at one time that was mine too...ended up with h140, couldnt bear to part with the SM3, and now thinking of cancelling the preorder for e500...

E500 releasing soon. Waited so long you want to cancel? I thought I don't want or not interested in SM3 sometime back but Xin came out with the V4 and ooooo tempting. Have to budget for it. :bash:

Add somemore comments on my 1st post!

what postion you put the volume knob at? i put at 12 o'clock postion izzit alright?which postion is the best for that amp ?

Edited by speedknight

what postion you put the volume knob at? i put at 12 o'clock postion izzit alright?which postion is the best for that amp ?

Bro, you refering to me? I did not reply to your previous post because I don't understand what you're talking about.

What do you mean put the volume knob at?! Off is 7 O'clock. Other than that, where or how loud the volume should be will be determined by many factors. Like your preferred listening level, the line output level, the CD/MP3's ripped volume, the headphones' impendence etc. All will affect where the volume knob be.

I added some notes on this in my 1st post. You can read if you like and you'll see that my volume knob is set at different position depending on the headphones I use. So there is no best position at all for any given amp.

after more den 15h of burn in, i think it consider burn in already... it sound so similar to crossroad... the bass is finally tighten up and the treble and mid is very smooth...

i really got problem with the interconnect really need a change.............

haha... i went to stereo and tested the interconnet there today... dey really make a huge diff to sound.. the stock one cmi.. no detail as compare...

i really got problem with the interconnect really need a change.............

haha... i went to stereo and tested the interconnet there today... dey really make a huge diff to sound.. the stock one cmi.. no detail as compare...

i noticed SE sells klotz & Belden cables w canares plugs...do u know how does belden sound? and also, how they compare to cardas @ Jaben?

i wanna have a lushier and fuller bodied sound

xllms