fallraen

The Little Dot 2 + Thread!

Hey guys, I just got my Little Dot 2+ !!! Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm now testing it out with my MS2!!!! Excellent stuff.... No time for review now! Further testing required!!!!

Hey guys, I just got my Little Dot 2+ !!! Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm now testing it out with my MS2!!!! Excellent stuff.... No time for review now! Further testing required!!!!

KAOz ... you bought MS2 liao ... :o

Oh can burn in 2 at the same time..... i think my ms2 has been burnt in already tho.... maybe should burn in my Koss KSC75 together with the LD2+ lol.....

oh crap this isn't portable audio.... admin help me to move please. i forgot about the category....

wa lao i come home then i find out i cannot plug in the little dot 2. i use my marantz cd63 power cord to plug into little dot 2 and use denon dcd-735. Si bei power la !!!

i got power supply cable from my old computer or printer.... so i just take it plug it in and WALA! HAHAHA no need to modify the cable to 3 pin plug! HAHAHAHA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! POWER!

This is a bloody nice amp. It makes the hd580 livelier. I can't wait to hear it with the ad2000. :)

wah lao i never check just now. if i knew i take from my work place liao, there got a ton of it !

After you passed me, i suddenly remembered i also dun have the plug. So i went to one of the store to buy. If i waited one more min, i think i won't be able to listen tonight too.

mr yang told me if u want to further improve the sound, switch the power tubes to soviet 4n1n tubes, and it is very expensive.