Cocobean

Guys, How do u all started in this Audio Obsession??

Hi Guys,

How do u all first started this Audio Pursue??

I started mine ever since the first Ipod came out with the sony Ex71...nude... :D:D

When I read about BOSE from PC magazine and started to look for cheaper alternatives. Eventually heard of Etymotics and Shure.

I started out with my Panasonic MD + stock buds..

Then when I gotten my zen micro, my friend recommended me the EX51, and I got it immediately after I tried it.

When my EX51 broke (whats new?? :bash: ), I gotten the E4 and the iPod Video, after reading about in in SGH and head-fi.

Did not like the E4, sold it after a week and got the A900LTD.

After using the A900LTD for about 3 months, found them a little to bulky for portable use. I sold them and gotten the E5. :yeah:

Fortunately, I have curb this sonic nirvana addiction, but got hooked on another addiction...

Shoes... -_-

Fortunately, I have curb this sonic nirvana addiction, but got hooked on another addiction...

Shoes... -_-

Hey man,

Same here, i was hooked on sneakers for a while... Onitsuka Tigers, Nike Air max 95 and Nike Dunk man!!

Now im controllin it...Aaarrrgghhh!!! C..can't buy more sneakers...got too many pairs

My mom bought me my first Walkman back in 1991. At that time, I don't have internet or resources to tempt me, so I just buy earphones that are widely avaliable. Since then, I bought many walkmans, discmans and MD walkmans that I cannot remember their model number. I remembered I got a limited edition chrome 20th anniversary walkman. My red MZ-E90 and HP-J7, E888SP is still with me. My D-777 (Had 2 sets!) and D-321 are gonner. The lids came off! I also got the cool panny MD player I bought many years back. Chrome one, a little like those non-stick pan design with concentric circles. Not avaliable in SG. :smoke:

Since then, my interest wane and its a on and off thing. Totally not into these stuff until recently.....the power of internet! :dance:

During my primary school days when one of my dad colleague let me heard her high end Sony's earbud (I think it's the E888). That's probably more than 15 years ago.

Edited by teddysaur

that is more then 20 yrs ago i sneaked into my parent's room and borrowed my dad's sony walkman and headphone... there where it started.. i begain to know AIwa brand and got my first AIwa walkman. Long time ago the Sony MDR 84 is a very bassy phone.. cost about $70... and slowly i got the limited MDR 94.. hen into earbuds

EX71, HJE50, GRado SR80.... and it continues....

start with tapes, cant remember the brand of the player. a pair of aiwa earphone.

Further to add on:

Also long time back, I had this red Sony walkman with Auto reverse, at that time its very

ex. The walkman came with the metallic earphones which looks like a hair clip. hehe...

Those were the days... I had cassettes of Vanilla Ice i think and also the Ghostbusters Soundtrack..

Nostalgic... :D

Guest joi-ful

Started with the Sony ex51 when a good friend of mine introduced it to me 3 years ago. And I seriously thought I've got the BEST sounding earphone in the world back then. lol. =P