lengcm

GS1000

You dont know how much i hate you :D

You will hate me more when you know that there are limited number of GS1000 available. Fellow head-fier Barradio was there to collect his as well.

Thank you. I now know whose house to break into. :lol:

count me in B)

:b2t

Barradio, you are the man :D a comparison among the GS1000, the RS1, the MSPro :DD

Damn...I wish I could use headphones still. Anybody knows where I can get a new pair of ears that wond ring/buzz with headphone use? They have heart transplant, kidney transplant etc when will they have ear transplant huh? I guess i shdn't b*tch too much, at least I can still enjoy music thru speakers without my ears going into high pitch whine. Oh well... at least I did enjoy almost 20 years of headphone use before my ears decided that they dont like the proximity of drivers next to ears. sigh End of rant/whine.

Damn!

sorry to hear that Rameish. Come'on....speakers arent that bad are they?? haha..

I better be careful with my listening habits as well. Getting ringing in my right ear sometimes.

I think best way is to limit the total time you spend on headphones daily.

Daily listening session should not be more than 1 hour continuously. And try to listen at the normal listening volume level. Do not because of the feeling of feeling "shiok" with higher volume, then you always end up with listening at a volume which is higher or much higher than your normal or average listening volume level.

I'm not so sure about the actual caused of Rameish's and Wil's ringing problems though. The rest, those who use speakers as well, don't think that by listening to speakers will save your ear. NO!!! They are the same, all because of the volume level ! So please, listen at a normal acceptable listening volume level, else you'll regret!

Ok, enough of my two-cents worth reply :lol:

I think best way is to limit the total time you spend on headphones daily.

I'm not so sure about the actual caused of Rameish's and Wil's ringing problems though. The rest, those who use speakers as well, don't think that by listening to speakers will save your ear. NO!!! They are the same, all because of the volume level ! So please, listen at a normal acceptable listening volume level, else you'll regret!

I havent used headphones in a long time...been using speakers for the last year or so...

The ringing is slight, and lasts for about 5 seconds, and happens only when in a quiet environment ( e.g. my room. )

But its been awhile since i last heard it. *fingers crossed*

Rameish : Do you listen everday?? for how long??

I tried to listen on alternate days.. I do sometime get ringing when in very quiet environment too.. but very seldom :o