haxyer

MO: little dot Amps

The prices will be set at

LDM+ $53

LD2+ $140

POSB SAVING 084-89287-4

Once you have transferred, pls. send clemo a PM and a pic of the bank transfer receipt.

My contact : Clement 98298697

Edited by haxyer

The prices will be set at

LDM+ $53

LD2+ $140

Handphone Number: 97347285.

MSN add: kuhaniz@hotmail.com

Email: tanjinwei@gmail.com

August is the last month before i go to tekong so this is the last batch already.

i will open interest check for this till end of august 1st week.

i will include orders for LD3+ too if anyone wants it but expect the price to hit 400.

any enquries can call me, sms me or pm me.

Huh, not MO for Darkvoice ah? Can do concurrently?

darkvoice got people want ? its $350 and now no stock from the factory. by the time they got stock, i dont know if i am in tekong liao anot.

Hi haxyer,

thanks for 3rd MO, when can you confirm the price for LD3+ ? Is a good chance to try a tube amp.

How is LD3+ to LD2+, is there really a big difference in performance.

Wonder what kind of speakers can the LD3+ drive?? I have a pair of Ageis One, what do you think?

cheers,

clemo

LD3+ is 430 including all the shipping and admin fees. the price will go down if more people join in. it can drive 8 ohm impedence and 91db and above speakers.

for performance wise, i never tried it before but mr yang said that it is using a different transformer and external power supply, improved circuit and thus the sound is 1 level up from the LD2+.

I believe LD3+ should be damn good for 430 as LD2+ is already very good at the pricepoint.

Edited by haxyer

C'mon guys, join in for the purchase of LD3+ So that we can get it below 400.

Drop the LD2+ and move up the ladder.

thanks haxyer for the info. i will decide to have either the LD2+ or LD3+ before the end of this MO.

LD3+ is 430 including all the shipping and admin fees. the price will go down if more people join in. it can drive 8 ohm impedence and 91db and above speakers.

for performance wise, i never tried it before but mr yang said that it is using a different transformer and external power supply, improved circuit and thus the sound is 1 level up from the LD2+.

I believe LD3+ should be damn good for 430 as LD2+ is already very good at the pricepoint.

You mean the LD3 can only drive speakers at 91db and above..?

How abt speakers that are lower then that mainly bookshelf..

I really dont advise that, it will have problems driving a lower sensitivity speakers. Also, most of the smaller bookshelves have impedences that dip way below 8 ohms, and the LD3+ will have problems delivering its power to the speakers.

Unless u use higher efficient speakers with a stable 8 ohm impedence, i dont think you should get the LD3+ to pair with lower effiency speakers.

I really dont advise that, it will have problems driving a lower sensitivity speakers. Also, most of the smaller bookshelves have impedences that dip way below 8 ohms, and the LD3+ will have problems delivering its power to the speakers.

Unless u use higher efficient speakers with a stable 8 ohm impedence, i dont think you should get the LD3+ to pair with lower effiency speakers.

Yup i agree. Was rather disappointed in the hearing that it can only drive 91db and above...otherwise i would be interested.

Let me start this on behalf of haxyer; litte dot interest check.

LDM+ $53

1) clemo (black) normal gain

2)

3)

LD2+ $140

1) clemo (black) normal gain

2)

3)

5th August, closing of interest check for haxyer to decide on whether to proceed with 3rd MO.