haxyer

MO: little dot Amps

Hi Clemo & Proton,

I can meet at Admiralty too if that's easier, just let me know the time and place. Whatever the arrangement you both make... whether all @ Admiralty or few thro Proton at Boon Keng or Kallang... I will thankfully co-operate. just call or sms me @ my mobile so that I will be there. Cheers.

Just got my set from Clemo! Cheers mate! The set is working well.. cept for 1 thing. I plugged it into my macbook as the source. But the problem is that I can't seems to control the volume using the knob. Is that normal? The volume knob doesn't seems to have any effects when I turn it either side. Please advise. Thanks . And something else, is the 2 small tube infront suppose to light up like what we can see in the little dot forum? Mine doesn't seems to do so. lOl

Edited by sicknature

Collection update,

LDM+

- kai (black) (90109063)

- proton (black) (96178984) - zenotic (96310810), Tristram (97439826), inxo (93621018) and shane (96798026)

(proton in charge of collecting for the 4 gentlemen, do remember to pay him the GST, pls. arrange your own collection with him. He is picking up from me tomorrow before 12pm)

- zonalbiltz audio (black) COLLECTED

- pchong (black) COLLECTED

LD2+

- neon (96353518)

- sicknature (black) COLLECTED

Just got my set from Clemo! Cheers mate! The set is working well.. cept for 1 thing. I plugged it into my macbook as the source. But the problem is that I can't seems to control the volume using the knob. Is that normal? The volume knob doesn't seems to have any effects when I turn it either side. Please advise. Thanks .

Hi sicknature, i have yet to try. how about running off from a cd player?

Any old bird that can shed a light on this?

Cheers,

clemo

Just got my set from Clemo! Cheers mate! The set is working well.. cept for 1 thing. I plugged it into my macbook as the source. But the problem is that I can't seems to control the volume using the knob. Is that normal? The volume knob doesn't seems to have any effects when I turn it either side. Please advise. Thanks .

wont the volume go up and down when you turn the knob???

if the volume doesn't change when you turn the knob...regardless of what source you are using, I think that you have a faulty amp, or at least a faulty volume pot... :cry:

Oh no... Hopefully not. But I need to get another source to try it out. Maybe I'll try it out tml morning or something. clemo, you mind helping me to ask the poc about this matter? Would appreciate it very much. Anyway, the amp sounds terrific! My bad for not reading up before hand, these tubes aint supposed to glow. :P

Hi sicknature,

i tried with my laptop, lots of hiss...sss. Shxt i thought! But then i change my source to my portable and those hiss...sss are a past.

Man, this LD2+ is value for money even out of the box.

Pls. try and let me know. I hope you did not get a dupe. Fingers crossed for you.

Cheers,

clemo

Edited by clemo

Got my Ldm+ from clemo this Noon :rclxms:

Well.. at 1st tested it wit my Iaudio U3 wit my only UM1 ;) , they dun sound much different... somehow i think i perfer the sound straight from my U3 maybe i am still using the default IC?? :rolleyes:

Or... i think afterall U3 wun have any improvement from amp? as i tested Akg 701 wit the xenos at SE quite some time ago, also felt like nth much different...

Then i tested it wit my PCD D-EJ2000 from it's optical line out, it sound GREAT!!! :lust: but still there are more room for improvement....

No hiss were felt.