afbug

Apple Certified Refurbished Products

Sad to hear that Xenocide. You never backup?

not all... some i just cut and paste to the ZVM... thinkin its "safe" there

damn i'm wrong...

maybe its a curse make by Creative if you buy a apple product........lolx

is there any reset button on your ZVM????

i duno leh.. haha who knows inside apple ipod got Creative detection?

then usin iTunes to spoil the HDD of ZVM? :bash:

I tried the reset button and hold switch

it brings me to the Recovery Mode

but i tried Clean, Format, Re-load firmware all cannot...

sianz...

all oso cannot........

wat for they put in the recovery mode????

which sounds better ??? shuffle or ZVM???

Edited by dle4e_2005

looks like your 'wife' is upset that you got a 'mistress' and has decided to punish you by attempting suicide :o

hope you get your ZVM fixed quickly :)

Brought my micro to Creative HQ at Jurong yesterday. Quite good service, and firmware fixed in about half an hour.

Edited by aaron-xp

haha... tie a knot and u can use it liao.... :)

no backup on ur pc meh? seems like apple and creative have a curse. lol

xenocide, I'm very sorry to hear that. Maybe Creative and Apple are not meant for each other. Hopw you get them fixed soon.

As for me, I've received mine. Very impressed with apple this time. This is my first time buying refurbished stuff and apple gave me a very good impresion. The Shuffle is flawless. Not a scratch, dirt or discolourations. Only some dust from the carton box. Earphones and lanyard are both fine too. And Apple's processing/shipping is still as quick and efficent as ever.

Initally, both my old and new refurbished Shuffle refused to work together too. Dunno why, cannot sync with iTunes. But a quick internal software update for both Shuffles solve the problem.

So is it worth $79? Yesssss! If I can sell the accessories that I do not need, my Shuffle will be a steal! :DD

Edit:

The refurbished shuffle is working flawlessly. No lagging or funny operations. But I only load 5 songs in now.

erm i think the lanyard spoil liao... :no::no:

looks like this.. cannot hang on neck...

IPB Image

Still can use. In fact, I think its better this way. Just remove the remaining plastic joint, add a drawstring slider/lock and tie both ends into a knot. Now you can adjust the length of the lanyard.

Edited by afbug

all oso cannot........

wat for they put in the recovery mode????

which sounds better ??? shuffle or ZVM???

yah all options failed.

to me... the ZVM sounds better...

i feel the Shuffle's bass is not as strong as ZVM

looks like your 'wife' is upset that you got a 'mistress' and has decided to punish you by attempting suicide :o

hope you get your ZVM fixed quickly :)

yah manz...

sigh.. going to bring down to MS tmr and see how...

Brought my micro to Creative HQ at Jurong yesterday. Quite good service, and firmware fixed in about half an hour.

i dunwan to go jurong leh... abit far and i dun exactly know whr it is...

if its like wat u say fixed on the spot, then i'll go down...

but its seems its more of hardware than software to me now...

xenocide, I'm very sorry to hear that. Maybe Creative and Apple are not meant for each other. Hopw you get them fixed soon.

As for me, I've received mine. Very impressed with apple this time. This is my first time buying refurbished stuff and apple gave me a very good impresion. The Shuffle is flawless. Not a scratch, dirt or discolourations. Only some dust from the carton box. Earphones and lanyard are both fine too. And Apple's processing/shipping is still as quick and efficent as ever.

Initally, both my old and new refurbished Shuffle refused to work together too. Dunno why, cannot sync with iTunes. But a quick internal software update for both Shuffles solve the problem.

So is it worth $79? Yesssss! If I can sell the accessories that I do not need, my Shuffle will be a steal! :DD

Edit:

The refurbished shuffle is working flawlessly. No lagging or funny operations. But I only load 5 songs in now.

Still can use. In fact, I think its better this way. Just remove the remaining plastic joint, add a drawstring slider/lock and tie both ends into a knot. Now you can adjust the length of the lanyard.

yo afbug bro... i'm also very satisfied(albet the lanyard) with the delivery and product.

this is my 1st refurbished item too...

like urs, my Shuffle came flawless except some carton dust as well...

i've loaded almost max songs into it. its been playing for the past 3+ hours.

So glad that they charged it for us. I didn't use the iBuds though

dun wan to open it up yet. So using the EP-480 (iPod and Creative mix. hahah)

yah i found a locker on my old lanyard and got it fixed... but the thing is the locker is not white

its black.. haha.. anyway i dun intend to use the lanyard too...

The arm band i believe is brand new?

eh how do u do "internal software update?"

can advise?

Edited by xenocide

They can't fix hardware problems on the spot (obviously).

The Marina Square branch can also fix firmware problems, but only if there are relatively few people. You can try the Marina Square branch, especially since you can collect the player from the shop itself, rather than going to the HQ again, if it is a hardware problem.

They can't fix hardware problems on the spot (obviously).

The Marina Square branch can also fix firmware problems, but only if there are relatively few people. You can try the Marina Square branch, especially since you can collect the player from the shop itself, rather than going to the HQ again, if it is a hardware problem.

yah i know that...

i hope being a wk day it will not be crowded...

anyway afbug, i'm downloading the iPodSetup.exe which is ard 57mb

is this the update u talking about? thanks