afbug

Apple Certified Refurbished Products

yah i know that...

i hope being a wk day it will not be crowded...

anyway afbug, i'm downloading the iPodSetup.exe which is ard 57mb

is this the update u talking about? thanks

Yup!

I download from apple's site but it shows some error when launch. So I guess got some problems. I remove and delete, re-install using the CD's iPod updater and it works.

In the CD, got the iPod updater/manager, iTunes and Real player. (mine is latest ver at 28/06/06) I think use the CD is more stable. After installing the softwares, open the iPod updater, connect your iPod and it will auto detect its internal software version. If need updating, it will let you know. Don't choose reset unless you want to set it back to factory settings, also meaning all songs/files gone.

I think can buy white locker at any sport shop or beach rd la. haha. Yes, my armband is new. In fact, its sealed in the box. I din open, so can sell as its useless to me. I don't listen to any music when jogging. But I think not many people want it or will buy it. If not, Apple will not be giving it free. I think its surplus stock liao. At iLounge, it says it retails for US$29!!!

Its a little funny, my old iPod's capacity is 492mb and the refurbished one is 489mb. Lost 3mb! lol

Edit:

IPB Image

Edited by afbug

Just placed my order for a shuffle... :) hope it arrives soon, and intact! :unsure:

hehe do i get to say "i told you so" to those who were apprehensive of Apple's standards?

btw, errr nice box. the one that says certified reconditioned product...hmm i didnt get that heh.

I dunno man. Some guy at mac forums complain that his refurbish Shuffle is lagging a bit. Maybe its the software or electronics inside instead of the flash drive.

i the guy la... too lazy to go back to get it fixed or wat. some songs i uploaded into the shuffle the very front of the song got cut off also...

Just placed my order for a shuffle... :) hope it arrives soon, and intact! :unsure:

if its processed fast, i think u can get it today afternoon

:D

i the guy la... too lazy to go back to get it fixed or wat. some songs i uploaded into the shuffle the very front of the song got cut off also...

i've been playing it non stop through the nite.. so far no problem...

hope it stays this way :P

*thumbs up* for Apple

i doubt they will come so soon lol. i should be selling the armband and ibud , depending on how much they fetch , maybe i can order 1 more :DD

i help my friend to order a mini as well. wierd fellow my friend , no matter how i persuade him to get a nano , he doesnt want it.

yah i'd go nano anytime too.

yea. LOL. arm band and ibuds. LOL. woo. in the end if the shuffle cost only like $50. WAH shiok man :P

LOL. now , gotta agree apple is really fast.

i just got a call from them that the stuff will be arriving today btwn 4-9pm :DD

shugs man... i think i'll sell my ZVM and buy a 5G iPod since i dun watch video... then convert all songs via ALAC... more than enuff space...