redalf

High Society

Hi ronnie,

30$ for me its not so expensive than that when i compare with the french price in euro !

That's why, i was asking where i could get some more cd's on the internet .. if someone knows where .. i very interested !

hi

but sometimes the way they played and advertised their 'High Society' CDs puts me off. The gals will play selections of each track in some particular album then skips to next track and cycle continues.. AND blast the tracks thro' their BMB speakers.. so hash and fatiguing..

I once stayed in the shop to browse for more than hour and they just keep blasting the same CD over and over again.. wanna puke :ppth:

So its not as good as it seems. :rclxub:

I've their "Patricia Kaas" and "We Got The Soul" which bought years back when they first started this series. Price is slightly on the high side due to packaging. "Patricia Kaas" sound good but "We Got The Soul" is slightly too enhance on the loudness.

Still prefer their old shop at Grand World before they expended to That's CD Shop. I used to be there almost every weekend. They used to have quite a collection of imported chill-out music but sad to say, not anymore.

IPB Image

Edited by ical

Hi,

anyone like to share CDs? I'll be glad to exchange with you my collection for few days.

IPB Image

Email me at nicholas87@gmail.com for an arrangement :think:

Nicholas