ting

SOLD - Brand new ETY ER4P

Hi guys:

I just got this er4p from Hung brothers last Saturday for S$580, I like the sound, super detail, super smooth and neutral sound, and that kind of transparency, better than my K501 and W100.

But sad2.gifsad2.gifsad2.gif , my ear won't accept outsiders sticking in, it make me uncomfortable sad2.gif

So, I deside to let it go for S$520! It's brand new, only three days of use...

Anybody intrested, please call me at 93967896.

I think it's OK to tell, right?

Ryan, a nice young man.

Cheers yes.gif

Edited by ting

Thanks. I think I have gotten used to it pretty fast. Sound great. I somewhat cure the microphonic problem by forming the cable as a loop round my ear before inserting.

Edited by Ryan

It's nice to know you like it. rolleyes.gif

I think my ear hole is too big to get a proper seal, I have to stick them very deep and hard. wacko.gif

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd exercise/flex my moderating muscles a little, haven't had the chance to use it yet. Since this is technically the Classified Forum can you confine the post concerning the sale only. Should you like to discuss further (I know I would, being an Ety owner FANATIC myself wink.gif ) please start a new thread in the main Forum. If you'd like Ryan why not post some of your initial impressions of the Etys & we can pick up from there. Also, congrats on the new purchase Ryan & ting on selling your Etys in less than 1 day! OK I'll sign off now before I too get out of hand!

Edited by N@Z