gd luck for those future owner of gilmore lite !! biggrin.gif

just an update:

so far,

pipee

jaskin

erickoh

me

ie. potentially 4xGilmore lites customers

let me see what antness says about price for shipping to sg for 4.

oh yes, our friends in Brunei too smile.gif

N@Z

matbon013

biggrin.gif

just an update:

so far,

pipee

jaskin

erickoh

me

ie. potentially 4xGilmore lites customers

let me see what antness says about price for shipping to sg for 4.

oh yes, our friends in Brunei too smile.gif

N@Z

matbon013

biggrin.gif

ok. shipping would be more or less the same whether its 1 of us or 3 or 4 of us. so basically we save on shipping if we order together.

I'm a little hesitant right now, wondering if the 'compromised' power side of the V2 would give us the same Gilmore sound we know though..

but the prof said himself that the power supply is way overbuilt for the circuit.

He did say it's over-spec for his amp but using a DC adapter(wall-wart) I think would be below Kevin's minimum standard.

jarthel,

The wall-wart houses the transformer and a pair of voltage regulators, however the amplifier enclosure itself may contain additional power supply.

jarthel,

The wall-wart houses the transformer and a pair of voltage regulators, however the amplifier enclosure itself may contain additional power supply.

It may include LM317, LM337 and OPAMP? tongue.gif

N@Z, what no. are you on the queue?

I have no idea ablaze, I'll ask him later. He did reply my email but didn't mention that. Mat, you'll have to email him as well to confirm your pre-order soon, mention we are going to have it shipped together.

I'm assuming Mat is since he has indicated it. I'm definitely in since a full blown Gilmore is out of the question & I don't have to fork out payment until later.

Can Justin have the 240v PSU ready by then for us too? unsure.gif

How is evil-zen's V2 configured? Is it 240v in or do you have to use a stepdown transformer?? unsure.gif

AFAIK, there's no 240v psu, at least he won't be shipping us one. its either the 120v elpac one (ie. we gotta use a stepdown transformer) or we gotta find our own psu that'll match the Elpac's specs (I posted it in the earlier part of the thread)

Hello,

I wanted to mention that to be in the pre-order, you must either pay in full through PayPal/money order or a 25% non-refundable deposit.

-Justin