Sign in to follow this  
Shiro MS08th

Enquiry on a few things.

Hi guys,

First thing I would like to ask is, is there anyplace that sells HD580 replacement pads, or is there any other brands pads that will fit HD580?

Secondly, would like to buy those stuffs that will clean or protect the interconnects or headphones jack from oxidising.

I look through the FAQ, only saw progold stuffs and the phillips degreaser.

The progold price is abit steep, is there any other brands for it?

Or what place that sells phillips degreaser?

The phillips counterpart is cheaper and more affordable for me, even though the sacrifice the quality grade.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

First thing I would like to ask is, is there anyplace that sells HD580 replacement pads, or is there any other brands pads that will fit HD580?

Secondly, would like to buy those stuffs that will clean or protect the interconnects or headphones jack from oxidising.

The phillips counterpart is cheaper and more affordable for me, even though the sacrifice the quality grade.

Thanks!

Plugs can be cleaned with an eraser (yes, a rubber) and alcohol. RCA plugs, I just connect, remove and re-connect a few times. I don't think there is a need for expensive solutions, unless you want to splurge.

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Plugs can be cleaned with an eraser (yes, a rubber) and alcohol. RCA plugs, I just connect, remove and re-connect a few times. I don't think there is a need for expensive solutions, unless you want to splurge.

Ooh eraser lol!

But alcohol, what kind?

Can't be using tiger beer and clean it right?

Aiyoh, tiger beer not enough alcohol. You need to buy some methylated spirit and use that instead.

An eraser removes the oxide layer which otherwise is hard to remove.

or also denatured alcohol or isopryl alcohol. something like 91-95% alcohol contect i think, they are easily available at watsons or guardians at $3++

Thanks heady and gin.

Will go alcohol stuffs soon.

Yesterday used eraser and rub already.

So is after eraser rub then use alcohol with cloth and rub?

Hi guys,

Thanks!

think you can check with Senn asia

http://www.sennheiserasia.com/EnquiryForm.aspx?type=G