Sign in to follow this  
borez

WTS: New Audio Technica ATH-CM8(?) earphones @ $10

Want to sell the following:

A pair of new Audio Technica CM8 earphones that I got off a HWZ sale sometime back. Am not sure of the exact model, would need you guys to help me ID this too.

It's a dual-function earbud, with both open and closed sides (please see picture). No box or anything, just the earbuds. Comes with a rather short cable (approx 75cm), no extension cable.

Only worn it once (to try to fit it in), as I initally bought this for the closed portion, only to realise that I cannot fit this in. Have yet to do any burn in too (I forgot about this until I saw this chucked aside in my drawer).

As this is a low cost item, I would like to meet at my convenience (CCK MRT on weekday evenings), or deal through post (postage to be charged at cost, separately).

Personal opinions (subjective) using the open portion of the earbuds:

It provides slightly more warmth compared to my burned in 888s (with the paper removal mod), but its not as clear and tight compared to the 888s. Similar characteristics to the 888s (less bassy). May require more extensive burn in to improve quality.

One of the buyers fly aeroplane. First person to offer $10 will get it (excluding postage).

Strictly to be dealt by post only.

Some pictures:

IPB Image

[img=]http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/5760/earbuds1ix0.jpg[/img]

IPB Image

Edited by borez

Please read the rules for posting in the classified section, no auctions are to be posted in the Classifieds

Kindly edit your post as well.

Please read the rules for posting in the classified section, no auctions are to be posted in the Classifieds

Kindly edit your post as well.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice.

As you can see, I have already amended my asking price to be $10 flat some time ago. :)

My apologies for violating the guidelines, will take a look too.

Regards,

borez