aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

Saw a UM1 paired with a Zen Vision today at Bedok train station at about 6. The guy was looking at me (wearing the newly equiped tri-flanges, thanks Uncle Wilson!), as if he was shocked, and I shared similar sentiments.

Was it anyone (in SgHeadphones) out there?

Really the first experience of seeing one out there, have been looking out for a few weeks, but only saw stock buds. :P

Saw a UM1 paired with a Zen Vision today at Bedok train station at about 6. The guy was looking at me (wearing the newly equiped tri-flanges, thanks Uncle Wilson!), as if he was shocked, and I shared similar sentiments.

Was it anyone (in SgHeadphones) out there?

Really the first experience of seeing one out there, have been looking out for a few weeks, but only saw stock buds. :P

LOL ... I saw this setup at school today ...

iPod 5G --> a dock that looks curiously like the one QSilver is selling --> Xin SuperMacro VI --> E500 ( I know it is one because i saw that fella using the mic thing ... )

Edited by evian_vortex

seriously, 90% of the ppl out there r using normal or stock buds else the IEMs from SE walkman phones. its rare to see ppl using IEMs or some cans.

ppl who see me using just a ATH-CK7 thinks im some crazy nut -.-

once in a while i get to see HJE-50, ex51, ex71,normal clip-ons, PX100 or even ATH-ES7(walking mirror lol).

Edited by ahdui

i seen alot of ibud in the mrt.........

they like veri hao lian they have ipod.......

dun see much pple wearing iem unless you are in Jaben or SE ...........lolx

i seen alot of ibud in the mrt.........

they like veri hao lian they have ipod.......

dun see much pple wearing iem unless you are in Jaben or SE ...........lolx

yep, the most expensive "ear-things" i saw was a pair of Shure E4g (or E3g, can't rmb exactly) with a black ear holder/condom thing on the mrt~

else is SE and Jaben~ :cans:

Lol one time i was in a 173 bus i think i saw Somebody with ahdui's avatar headphone .Btw is that a grado ?

LOL ... thats MS2i ... and who's crazy enough to use that on a bus ... it moght slip off anytime and kill someone ...

iPod 5G --> a dock that looks curiously like the one QSilver is selling --> Xin SuperMacro VI --> E500 ( I know it is one because i saw that fella using the mic thing ... )

where your school???

i now go camp to rob tat guy.......:))

Edited by dle4e_2005

Rofl you can camp at the bus interchange near westmall . Probably hide near the 173 stop XD

that one is MS2i..........

i want the E500 instead........

where your school???

i now go camp to rob tat guy.......:))

TP , school of IT ... That guy damn power lah ... and i think it is one of our adjunt lecturers or something ...

Saw a girk wearing e3cs the other day... too bad she not cute -_-

Saw a schooling boy in uniform wearing a UM1 on the MRT at bedok to day. We looked at each other and it was a neutral agreement that we have good taste :whistle: (Mines a UM2)

Other than that tons of ibud users thinking they are listening to the best u can ever get. -_-

Saw a girk wearing e3cs the other day... too bad she not cute -_-

Saw a schooling boy in uniform wearing a UM1 on the MRT at bedok to day. We looked at each other and it was a neutral agreement that we have good taste :whistle: (Mines a UM2)

Other than that tons of ibud users thinking they are listening to the best u can ever get. -_-

is tat schooling boy aaron-xp???