aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

Saw a girk wearing e3cs the other day... too bad she not cute -_-

Saw a schooling boy in uniform wearing a UM1 on the MRT at bedok to day. We looked at each other and it was a neutral agreement that we have good taste :whistle: (Mines a UM2)

Other than that tons of ibud users thinking they are listening to the best u can ever get. -_-

is tat schooling boy aaron-xp???

High chance of that being him ... :lol:

Well, i was wearing a UM2 not a UM1 and i was using a cowon a2, not a zen vivion, possible he got mixed up on both accounts there, seeing all the gadgets are close. Shocked? Of course i was shocked! How often do u see someone weaing something worth more than $100? :D

i must agree on sumthing and say sumthing

the public.. ppl who have ibuds in their ear thinks they r "in the fashion"

"look at me! i own a ipod" lol

so are my frens.. but slowly everyone got infested by my lectures and comments.

a few got ath-ck32

a few got mdr-ex51

2 got ep630

a number of them using w800i keeps thinking their IEM was so great lol

Haha. Should have been me... Rather sleepy at that time, but immediately perked up by the Westone "earaid" design. Didn't really see the player, but noiced the rectangular shape... Sigh... Assumptions... :P

Saw a woman using a pair of HQ-1700 (rebranded FC7s) on the train.

Rather surprised by the sightings these few days.

Haha... Not legal age anyway. JOking though, 'casue I don't believe in buying hope... Anyway, the chances of that is about, or even smaller than that of winning 4D... :P

during the SGH draw 06 is the only place and date i see ppl with other IEMs and etc. i was there too but didnt listen to my ck7 cos im scared i might missed out my name LOL

btw.. aaron-xp : nice avatar

Edited by ahdui

^ Thanks, though I don't really own it. This belongs to "The Monkey" of headfi. Sigh, my dream IEMs, :P.

IF I win the naming competition for the triple X, I'll get this free! Yay! :P

On the other hand, I've also seen many Shure e3 s congregrate, in Singapore idol shows... :P

The first performer for the national day parade, singing a tamil song was also using some IEM (e3 or e4), but he didn't loop, kept coming out off his right ear, could see his hand towards his ear all the time.

most vocal backups from china and taiwan uses shure e1c :) lol

when im working i saw them but no chance to ask for a try lol.

Saw on TV:

During NDP parade, I saw Kaira Kwong wearing a E1 while performing the NDP theme song. Looks good on her as the colour matches her. But thats normal.......

Last weekend at the F1 race shown 'live', I saw Felipe Messa (Ferrari driver) pop something into his mouth, few secs later, he took it out and pop them into his ear! OMG! Its his custom made race earphones! I saw braided cords running down from both his ears. He gave them a few good licks before inserting them. :o:yuck: